Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Mar 2019
Automation Service Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a Global top MNC (Fortune 500), a leading top player in engineering services, process control and automation for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets and is looking for a Automation Service Manager to join their organisation.
Expires on 25 Apr 2019
- Serves as the main contact of customer on issue-resolution or other required services.
- Leads regular meetings with the customer, service team and sales team.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet goals and schedules
- Provides supervision and guidance to Service Engineers performing the technical duties onsite
- Manage customer requirements including coordinating site activities (i.e. schedule, manpower, tools/equipment) and maintain engineering records, and generate standard service reports. Collect and review productivity of all other engineers onsite (timesheets and/or trainings)
- Align service and sales objectives, including assistance in preparing repair and upgrade estimation, and support in preparing proposal to customers
- Follow the safety practices and procedures of the company.
- Knowledge on safety practices and procedures.
Posted ByChris Zhen Huaiyuan (Reg No: R1872859)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Automation/Engineering or other Engineering degrees
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in process control or process engineering in at least of the following process industries: hydrocarbon processing, oil & gas, Life Science, pharmaceutical, specialty chemicals, or food and beverage.
- Good to have minimum of 3 years of experience in leading and managing team
- Experienced with DCS, PLC, or SCADA systems.
- Exposure to discrete and continuous or batch controls, Advanced Controls, Fieldbus or field instrumentation.
- Experienced in control system configuration, start-up commissioning or maintenance.
- Understanding of instrumentation and configuration tool, Software knowledge is advantageous
- Good verbal, reading and writing skills.
If you are interested, apply today.
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Zhen Huaiyuan, Reg No: R1872859)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057