Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Mar 2020
Senior Mobile Developer (Contract Position)
SingaporeContract PositionOur Fortune 500 client is building a Global Digital Innovation team based in Singapore. It's an opportunity to spearhead cutting-edge work as part of a highly collaborative and agile team. You'll be building in-house products from scratch to drive change and shape the e-commerce landscape.
Expires on 19 Apr 2020
- Proactively identify and recommend system improvements and innovations.
- Analyze, design and develop user-friendly mobile applications based on business requirements.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and techniques in software development
- Analyze performance of applications, troubleshoot and enhance the application in accordance to user requirements.
- Full SDLC experience in managing end to end projects
- Experience in consuming and creating web-services based on RESTful APIs/JSON
- Ability to conduct high quality code reviews
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of Mobile Application experience
- Technically inclined in iOS (objective-C/swift) and/or Android (Java/Kotlin) and/or hybrid development.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum practices is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to articulate complex technical issues using simple and clear language
- Team player; ability to work well with changing priorities; demonstrated flexibility
- 2 Contract positions
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362) . Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057