Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Jul 2019
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA global IT and Consumer goods major with headquarters in Bangalore, India, that comes with overs 75 years of rich history. A group with a trusting leadership, practicing diversity and inclusion and hungry for growth. It has a Global workforce of 10,000 + with offices in more than 19 countries. 59% of the workforce consists of women employees.
Expires on 23 Jul 2019
- Assist Senior Marketing Manager in formulating brand objectives, strategies, budgets and plans for portfolio assigned.
- Responsible to implement brand strategy, marketing campaigns, promotions, ATL and BTL investments, new product launches, trade channel activations to ensure consistent and profitable brand growth and overall brand health improvement.
- Lead the execution of short/long term plans to grow the product portfolio in terms of its brand awareness, market share improvement, product profitability and meeting sales targets.
- Implementation of agreed brand plans for existing and new products, lead and execute marketing campaigns, new launches / relaunches, regular trade activations, promotions, sales forecasts, budgets and programs and ensure its effective and timely implementation to achieve brand objectives.
- Work in conjunction with media department/ advertising agency / creative & PR agency to develop and implement effective campaigns and promotions.
- Constantly monitor and analyse A&P activities for optimum use of budgets.
- Initiate market research to develop strong consumer insights. Investigate, analyze market trends and competitors activities including their new product launches, development and market penetration.
- Analyze and study current and potential business and priorities and recommend to management new launches to strengthen company’s competitiveness.
- Work in conjunction with NPD department to develop and launch new products.
- Work closely with sales team and provide regular support for promotional activities planned to ensure effective implementation in trade.
- Provide sales forecast and promotional plans to production for their production planning.
- Responsible and accountable for the performance of reporting team of product executive/s and any other if any.
- Ensure the marketing team work within established budgets to achieve desired results.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Guide, supervise, train and motivate reporting team member/s to ensure their effective performance to achieve product management objectives, and also ensure their adherence to company rules and regulations, discipline and procedures at all times.
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree Holder preferably in Marketing / Business Admin or equivalent.
- At least 5-6+ years of experience with good track record in brand / product management & marketing field both above the line and below the line activities in FMCG business preferably from the skincare, personal care or toiletries with proven track record in launching successful campaigns.
- Passion for business growth, creativity & innovation
- Positive attitude with ability to drive strategy for brands.
- ggressive, fast thinking and ability to operate within a challenging environment.