Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Jun 2021
Assistant Trade Development Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOne of the leading FMCG companies when it comes to personal care products.
● Establish channel strategies and execute associated plans to accomplish defined business objectives
● Identify opportunity and challenges of the business of assigned channel by using Sales data,
Customer’s off-take data, Retail audit, Shopper Research and any data available.
● Uses shopper and consumer insights to develop 5P recommendations that result in optimized
● Understand category strategy, retail environment and store format, resulting in greater alignment
with customer and internal business objective to develops appropriate channel strategy
● Monitors and evaluates in-store compliance with 5P guidelines, ensuring consumption, in-stock
position and communicates results internally
● Liaise with other concerned parties both internal & external for shopper research and utilize the
research finding for developing promotion strategies & campaigns in order to boots up the sales
volume and market shares for the assigned channel.
● Collaborate with Brand Manager and sales team in development of brand building activities and key
selling points related to new launches and promotional initiatives
● Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action
● Monitor the channel and brand performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies
● Responsible for generating compelling shopper stories to develop wining strategies for categories vs.
● Involvement in new product listing process to ensure that trade needs and requirements are taken
● Recommend actionable in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behavior
within the Category and responsible channel
● Prepare and implement new product trade launch and conduct pre and post evaluation.
● Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market
● Proactively identify changes in FMCG, competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and
● Systematically monitors and evaluates promotion results effectively, interprets outputs, and
recommends timely actionExpires on 04 Jul 2021
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 email@example.com
Minimum 3 years of Trade Marketing experience in FMCG
- Experienced in leading multi-channel development
- Bachelor degree with major in marketing or business administration
- Good understanding of FMCG dynamic in Malaysia retail environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active & self-motivated team players with multi-level within the organization
- High sense of urgency
- Analytical skill set
- Good user knowledge of MS Office Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Degree in any discipline
- Familiar with research programs such as Nielsen/Kantar or equivalent