Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
01 Dec 2021
Senior Credit Analyst
SingaporePermanent PositionA top firm in the Commodities industry with a strong global presence is seeking a Senior Credit Analyst that will take up a critical role in managing and analysing its Credit Risks relating to various stakeholders
This is a unique opportunity with an Industry Leader where you will focus on counterparty risk and analyse potential credit exposures arising from short to long term contracts for commodity trading. You will obtain and assess Market information to make key decisions, while managing Credit Risks with key stakeholders in and out of the business to maximize risk-adjusted returns. In return for this highly important and visible role, you will enjoy a remuneration package of up to $120 000 per annum.
Expires on 01 Feb 2022
- Perform complex credit risk work activities, while independently managing counterparty portfolios with high risk exposures
- Conduct Credit and risk related analysis and interpretation using market intelligence and information that requires a deep understanding of the stakeholders financial positions
- Identify and analyse potential losses to minimize risk and estimate the potential financial consequences of a loss
- Maintain a close liaison with all key stakeholders, providing recommendations when required
- Lead the credit conversation on prospective opportunities with Head Office and key leaders in the organisation
- Guide and coach junior Credit Analysts and other team members to develop them professionally and personally
Posted ByRajbir Singh (Interested Candidates, Do Kindly Send In Your CV To Sgfsg@Peoplesearch.Jobs (Rajbir Singh, Reg No: R21103401) All Personal Information Will Be Kept Strictly Confidential. We Regret To Inform You That Only Successful Applicants Will Be Contacted.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably majoring in Finance, Accountancy, Mathematics, Engineering or Maritime Studies
- 2 to 3 years of experience in similar roles. Prior experience of Credit Analysis in a Commodities Firm or Bank is a distinctive advantage
- Deep knowledge of credit analysis and understanding of financial products and commodities market
- Proficiency in analytical skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent software skills(Excel, Word etc.)
09 Nov 2021
Senior Finance Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA global market leader in base metal and chemical sectors with strong competitive edge in the specialized base metal and chemical sector in marketing, trading, SCM, IT Solutions is seeking an experienced Senior Finance Manager to join the team.
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Responsible for management of all banking facilities granted by principal bankers.
- Managing day to day bank relationships and utilization and placing transactions with our suite of financing banks.
- Further liaising with the same bank throughout the life of the entire transaction to ensure all concerns and issues are promptly addressed.
- Responsible for the formulation and improvement of the Company’s treasury management policies, management and monitoring of the opening, usage and closure of bank accounts
- Responsible for cash planning and forecasting with a view to using the most optimal source of funds to meet the business needs while maintaining adequate cash reserve at all times.
- Monitoring of daily cash inflows and outflows to ensure prompt receipts from customers and timely payments to suppliers and perform monthly cash flow analysis.
- To ensure timely and accurately process all necessary payments such as cargo, freight, brokerage & warehouse payment in order to maintain smooth operations process.
- Vetting of contracts within 48-72 hours from finance perspective on payment security & counterparty risk and signing off on each contract issuance & receipt.
- Processing and handling all trade finance instrument to suppliers and customers, i.e. Import LC, SBLC, Guarantee, Bid Bonds, Performance bonds etc.
- Close liaison with our operators so as to monitor shipments and ensure correct security is in place before releasing of cargoes
- Knowledgeable in Letter of Credit (“LC”) transactions including but not limited to understanding of LC terms, issuance, documents presentation and negotiation.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- At least 10 years’ experience in the trade finance/ metals commodity industry Knowledge on Import/Export
- Strong communication skill both in written and spoken English
- Knowledge on Derivatives on LME futures and Hedge
Location : Central Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057