Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Oct 2020
AVP/VP - Relationship Manager (Commodities)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Corporate Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Commodities Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. You will be exposed to great opportunities with the Bank's global market presence, growing and managing a portfolio of Large Corporate clients. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$110,000 per annum.
Expires on 11 Nov 2020
- Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to structure and execute risk-management and structured financing solutions.
- To develop structured commodity and FICC solutions to the key commodities clients in North Asia.
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts to grow the commodity and FICC client base in North Asia.
- Implementing and generating new product ideas, involve in complex financing structures
- Lead and review periodic reviews, documentation and approval processes on new and existing structured trade finance products
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, credit process, legal & compliance, execution and portfolio management
Posted ByShirlyn Toh (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: +65 8923 3740Shirlynxf.email@example.com
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant structuring experience/managing structured trade finance transactions
- Possess strong financial modelling knowledge and good understand of structured trade finance regulatory frameworks
- Strong business and product knowledge in risk-management, derivatives and structured financing
- Proven track record of client success, improving and maintaining client relationships
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to Shirlynxf.firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirlyn Toh, Reg No: R2092526).
*All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
01 Oct 2020
Head of Operations- Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional corporate Banks that is further establishing its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced head of operations professional. You will be given a great opportunity to ensure smooth daily operations including functions such as deposits, loans, fund transfer, trade finances, and treasury settlement. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $200,000 per annum.
Expires on 31 Oct 2020
- Support the branch’s corporate and private banking activities, ensuring the smooth daily operations including functions such as deposits, loans, fund transfer, trade finances and treasury settlement.
- Oversee the daily operations of the private banking business
- Review work processes, manage process improvement projects and update the Operational Policies and Procedures (SOP).
- Work closely with business, marketing, control and risk units for new product development and product enhancements
- Liaise with regulators, auditors and compliance staff on latest regulatory, control and compliance requirements
- Ensure all activities conducted by the team are in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as internal guidelines
- Liaise with auditors and compliance staff on latest regulatory, control and compliance requirements
- Involve in projects to improve efficiency of processes, increasing controls and mitigating risk
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: +65 8182 email@example.com
- Degree in finance, business, or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a banking operations, preferably in both corporate and private banking business
- Strong knowledge of investment products, such as FX, bonds, equities, mutual funds and structured products.
- Prior experience in clearing and settlement of Singapore and international securities with knowledge of market rules and practices
- Some experience in handling of remittances, trade financing, loans and treasury settlement operations and practice
- Knowledge of private banking products such as equities, fixed income, treasury products Some knowledge in corporate actions for Investment activities of Private banking
- Knowledge of local regulatory requirements and best practices relating to the branch operations.
- Strong awareness of operational risk controls, local and overseas market practices.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057