Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
01 Jun 2021
Risk Manager (FX/CFD)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is an establish Forex platform worldwide looking for a professional Risk Manager to join their expanding team base in Singapore new Start-up branch. Working as part of a dynamic global team, the Manager, Risk Control is responsible for a wide range of back-office responsibilities including price and trade flow monitoring for FX and CFD products, client analysis and reporting. The ideal candidate will have qualifications in Finance or Commerce and an excellent understanding of financial markets, particularly FX and CFD’s.
Expires on 01 Jul 2021
- Performing risk assessments and evaluation of our company's exposure to the market
- Implementing risk management processes for the organization
- Preparing various trade reports and processing comprehensive data analysis
- Preparing daily client account analysis
- Monitoring pricing connectivity
- Monitoring client trade flow and execution
- Audit deposit and withdrawal processes
- Liaise with various departments on all aspects of client trading
- Liaising with external associates for problem-solving
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in Finance
- At least 2-years experience in the FX and CFD industry
- MT4/MT5 trading system administration experience is an absolute advantage
- Strong MS Excel skills. MYSQL and Python skills are advantageous
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good learning capacity for new knowledge areas
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057