Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Sep 2020
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established commodity MNC with a growing presence within in the APAC region is currently looking for an experienced structurer to join their growing team in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Structuring, you will be responsible for entire reviewing and documentation processes in structured trade finance and innovating/implementing of new ideas generation across teams in region. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$150,000 per annum.
Expires on 23 Sep 2020
- Responsible for entire process in structuring new and existing clients’ portfolios
- Implementing and generating new product ideas, involve in complex financing structures
- Lead and review periodic reviews, documentation and approval processes on new and existing structured trade finance products
- Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders on client meetings and discussions
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- Minimum 6 years of relevant structuring experience/managing structured trade finance transactions
- Possess strong financial modelling knowledge and good understand of structured trade finance regulatory frameworks
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.