Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Nov 2021
Private Banking Insurance Product Manager
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client, a leading Chinese bank is currently looking for an Insurance Product Manager to join their expanding operation. Incumbent can look forward to work in a fast growing company with excellent exposure and career development opportunities in this appointment with the bank.
- Excellent job opportunity in a leading Chinese bank
- Professional development in insurance product management
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Good understanding of full range of insurance products for private wealth and private banking customers in Hong Kong market.
- Set and drive strategy for insurance products, including product innovation, product analysis, marketing strategies so as to improve end-to-end customer experience, expand market share and achieve business targets
- Design product life cycle processes and systems platform (including sales processes, new product development, due diligence, onboarding, portfolio management, and product exit strategy)
- Provide product training and market investment updates to front-liners and channels
- In-depth knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including Sales, Legal and Compliance, Risk and Operations to ensure end-to-end process compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
Posted ByEmily Ngan
Tel: 852) 2521-5118 ext. 816EmilyYM.Ngan@peoplesearch.jobs
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from full-time university studies, with degrees in Finance and Economics or related disciplines. CFA and FRM qualifications are preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant banking experience in Hong Kong market in managing insurance products in Consumer Banking (Private Wealth management) and/or Private Banking
- In depth knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements, with preference given to prior experience in license applications.
- Able to independently develop insurance product business policies and procedures manuals (e.g. insurance sales processes, product risk ratings etc.)
- Project Management experience, including writing user requirements, UAT system testing, UI and UX.
- Excellent communication skills, and able to engage multiple stakeholders actively
- Independent and able to work under pressure within a tight deadline
- Fluent in written and spoken business Chinese, and English.
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Emily Ngan:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com *