Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Oct 2019
24 Jul 2019
Customer Service Manager (Chatbot)
SingaporePermanent PositionLooking for a passionate and driven CS manager using artificial intelligence platforms to build and maintain conversational robots that will revolutionize the way we communicate and address enquiries of our Customers. You will be part of a dynamic team to design, implement and deliver an efficient and enjoyable experience to our end users.
Expires on 01 Nov 2019
- Be involved in ideating chatbot’s roadmap as Touchpoint’s key digital communications channel;
- Research and be on top of evolving industry trends on AI and bots;
- Work with developers and internal stakeholders to design and develop story boards, guided conversational flows and user-interface of our Chatbot;
- Ideate and drive take up and stickiness of Chatbot usage;
- Create, maintain and ensure content accuracy of our product and process libraries;
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good Diploma or University degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline;
- Familiarity with digital communication platforms such as virtual assistants, emails and live chat;
- Possess creative flair, is highly organised and meticulous;
- Self-starter with strong data analysis, project management and communication skills;
- Prior experience with chat bot user experience design or copy writing skills is a strong bonus.
Location : Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057