Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Jan 2019
Senior Associate / Business Analyst
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading investment company, backed by one of the leading private investors operating in Russia, Europe and Asia is looking for an Associate to grow and build the firm. This is a high-profile role with great growth potential. The team is already comprised of finance and operational veterans and the successful candidate will be working in a very flat team and have exposure to some of the best companies and investors in the industry. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the team from its inception and to work on investments for new private equity funds that will be set up in SE Asia. Compensation will be competitive and include base and variable bonus.
Expires on 02 Feb 2019
- Market Research / Deal Sourcing / Deal Diligence - help identify and diligence investment opportunities in existing and new markets, including meeting with entrepreneurs and subject matter experts
- Deal Execution and Support – help executing new and follow-on financings (investment memos, deal structuring, legal diligence, etc.) as well as deal support (quantitative analysis, legal, etc.)
- Portfolio Support - helping portfolio companies with strategic / financial analysis, working to build community amongst companies, and attending investee meetings
- Financial Diligence, Modelling and Team Support – Associate will be responsible to develop financial models, investment committee materials and general fund support
- Developing industry and transaction expertise, and staying current on industry developments
- Developing an understanding of the underlying trends that affect the equity capital markets
- Corporate interactions on a regular basis for industry and company specific insights
Posted ByGlenn Wong Sai How (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong relevant degree
- 3-4 years of experience doing financial and market analysis (ideally technology sector)
- Experience in PE/VC or management consulting is preferable
- Strong written, oral, and analytical skills for deal analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with entrepreneurs, partners and corporate leaders
- Strong modelling and presentation prep abilities
- Passion for technology and private equity
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong Sai How, R1106685) if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest. Otherwise, do feel free to refer this great opportunity to your peers.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057