Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Mar 2020
(Deputy) Commercial Lead
TaiwanPermanent PositionIt is a global innovation company with a history of more than 100 years. Its main areas of expertise are healthcare and agriculture-related life sciences.
Expires on 12 Apr 2020
- Deliver Net Sales and Sales targets outlined in the OPC.
- Plan, direct and control overall group activities including marketing, sales, finance, regulatory and logistics.
- Responsible for resource allocation across BG-BCH sets priorities and business objectives for direct reports and respective departments.
- Set annual budget in alignment with global/regional and monitors business performance and target achievement for sales, collection, inventory levels and profit on a sustained basis. Takes corrective actions, if necessary.
- Establish eCommerce focused business model and strategies to capture a market opportunity, spearheading the eCommerce channel development efforts of
- Consumer health, driving execution with excellence, growing sales and market share. The role will also be responsible for developing and optimizing plans with e-commerce platforms and e-retail partners.
- Set the direction and evaluates (new) business opportunities to fulfill unmet customer needs and or to strengthen your position as a preferred partner in the industry. Set foundation for above-market growth with a healthy/profitable product portfolio.
- Develop and seek approval for new product introductions using the agreed NPD processes.
- Ensure process improvement through single activities or a program of actions within sales, marketing, HR, Finance, regulatory and logistics.
- Ensure Corporate Compliance & policies and procedures are enforced within the standards.
- Manage and motivate the operational and functional teams within the Consumer Health Division in Taiwan, ensuring retention of all high potentials.
- Champion the marketing effort in Taiwan to ensure best-in-class communication to key target audiences.
Posted BySteven Yang
Tel: +886 987 957 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Business Administration or Medicine, preferably with a Master’s in Business Administration.
- Minimum 15 years working experience; with 5 years in Sales & MKT functional management position in the related industry specifically from eCommerce platform or internet industry.
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage cross-functional teams as well as network internally and externally.
- Sound financial management skills
- Strategic thinking and strong execution/implementation.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Job grade and job title are subjected to the candidate’s qualification.