Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Sep 2021
Head of Investment Management
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is looking for an experience Head of Investment Management to join their exciting team. As a Head, you will be responsible to achieve the P&L targets for investments and group products in conjunction with key stakeholders. This is a key portfolio which requires a team head to lead a team of product managers to drive product development and ongoing review / maintenance of our Investments and Group suite of products.
Expires on 06 Oct 2021
- Develop and implement new customer investment and group propositions that are market leading, meet customer needs and improve financial performance.
- Evaluate and manage the value proposition of our Investment and Group product suite to ensure they meet the needs of customers which form our target segment.
- Work with distribution teams to provide education, support and communication tools to better target new customer and service existing customers.
- Oversees the BAU activities of the ILP funds business which includes and not limited to corporate actions, model portfolio rebalancing activities, funds’ documentation and website maintenance.
- Oversee the development of fund information booklets, product highlights sheets, semi-annual and annual-reports of the ILP funds
- Deliver financial and customer KPI’s for investment and group portfolios.
- Lead the P&L reporting requirements for the group and investment portfolio working with actuarial and finance
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Actuarial Studies (not a must) / Marketing / Finance / Economics / Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 12 years working experience with about 7 years of experience in a product management role dealing with endowment plans, ILPs and funds.
- Demonstrate leadership influence and maturity for effective collaboration across departments and divisions.
- Adaptable and can deal with change and ambiguity
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715) or email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057