Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Feb 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is from one of the largest FMCG company in the world measured by revenues, and is ranked in the Fortune Global 500. They are looking at an Executive Assistant who has handled key diverse senior stakeholders within the organisation, supporting regional heads on high travel schedule.
Expires on 14 Mar 2019
- Maintain appointment schedules and calendars, provide reminders as appropriate, and coordinate travel arrangements as well as managing expense claims
- Coordinate and organize meetings, including notification to prospective attendees, set-up, pre- and post-meeting correspondence, meeting minutes and records, catering & logistic requirements and any required follow up
- Receive and screen communications including telephone calls, mail and e-mail messages, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention, research and respond to communications as appropriate
- Office building administration coordination and liaison with building facilities including New hire administrative set-up with office admin passes, maintenance of office parking spaces, building notification and updates communication and office maintenance related matters
Posted ByGilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum relevant degree from a Polytechnic Institution.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of Administrative experience
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Extensive computer skills and knowledge of relevant software, e.g. SharePoint, MS Office suite.
- Excellent knowledge of administrative procedures and systems
- High sensitivity with confidential matters
- Flexibility and able to cope with stress situations
Office Location: East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057