Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jan 2020
VP, Business Development - Employee Benefits
SingaporePermanent PositionA composite insurer is looking for a high energy and driven VP, Business Development to lead the new business team for the employee benefits business, where you will lead in the prospecting for new customers and pro-actively market our Employee Benefit Solutions to meet their needs via channel distributions; brokers, banks and direct corporate clients.
Expires on 07 Feb 2020
- Manage a new business team and report to the Head of Employee Benefits, responsible for optimization of new business opportunities with the various channels;
- Establish and maintain a strong business relationship with the Client Managers/Business Development Managers from Brokerage Firms and the Relationship Managers from the Bank for new business; as well as maintaining strong relationships with Direct Corporate Clients;
- Lead and manage the services to new Direct Corporate Clients such as enquiries relating to group insurance products, terms and conditions; the solutions presented should follow the company business acceptance, risk management and underwriting principles; working with the actuarial, marketing and product as well as operation functions;
- Coaching of the team members to achieve the desire level of Employee Benefits competences;
- Undertake any other projects assigned from time to time such as products/services enhancements and market analysis.
Posted ByLin Wee (Reg No: R1878551)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Tertiary degree or diploma or equivalent industry qualifications;
- Minimum 8-10 years working experience in sales and marketing in the Employee Benefits / Group Insurance;
- Relevant experience in managing an Employee Benefits team will be an added advantage;
- Possess M9, M5 & Health Insurance qualification;
- Strong knowledge of Life and Health insurance products;
Location: Central Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lin Wee, Reg No: R1878551) or email@example.com (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685).
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for the role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057