Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Dec 2019
Media Network Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionA Media House that is on a mission to inspire with beyond the ordinary sports, culture and lifestyle entertainment Award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories - both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships. With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, our company offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print. We produce and license a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world.
Expires on 09 Feb 2020
- The Head of Media Network/Media Network Manager is responsible for proactively leading all aspects of content development, programming, communications (and production management).
- She/He understands how to build audiences and is responsible to grow engagement by reaching more people, more often and longer on our Owned and Managed 3rd party (youtube, facebook, instagram, snapchat, etc.) channels.
- She/He is responsible to provide media & content expertise to complement and evolve the local organization’s marketing mix in partnership with Brand, Sports and Culture Marketing.
Posted ByPorsha Chen
Tel: 0961101665/ Line: email@example.com
KNOWS WHERE OUR AUDIENCE ARE
- Tracks digital development of the industry and motivates the team to stay ahead of curve by constantly evolving our storytelling and digital platforms to optimize our consumers’ experience to watch our content anywhere, anytime and in any way they want
- Develops and executes the country’s strategic media direction by building a year-around engagement plan to deliver relevant and surprising content to the key audiences defined by the country
- Identifies great story opportunities coming from the market and puts audience plans into action together with Sports, Culture and Brand Marketing
- Creates and curates engaging ’beyond the ordinary’ content that excites and inspires an evolving consumer base
- Ensures that the team develops and is constantly aligned with global audience and media approach incl. events, opinion leaders and athlete & artists projects
DISTRIBUTION & PARTNERSHIPS
- Leads the country organization in developing innovative media network plans, utilizing strengths and differences of various partner platforms for programming and distribution as well activation of relevant media partners for communications
AMPLIFY THROUGH CROSS FUNCTION
- Contributes the media and content expertise of the Media Network to further develop events and athletes/artists projects to tell the stories to bigger audiences
04 Dec 2019
Customer Experience Head
SingaporePermanent PositionAn insurer at the digital forefront is seeking a Customer Experience Head to oversee and play an integral part in the development and implementation of CX strategy and plans, ensuring all areas of the business from product development, channel services, sales and marketing, branding, customer communications and contact points, claims and operations are interrelated and integrated to relay one seamless CX; driving loyalty and revenues while reducing operating costs at the same time.
As a member of the leadership team, the Customer Experience Head will play a significant role in driving superior customer experience, focused on aligning the business to form an outside-in perspective based on our customer insights, feedback, and analytics.
Expires on 02 Feb 2020
- Champions the Voice of Customer (VOC) programme and feedback is collected, analysed and disseminated into the business for consideration / execution and delivery.
- Manages the ongoing synthesis of relevant Customer data, business analytics and intelligence,
- Designs and develops best in class digital customer experiences across all technology driven interfaces.
- Manages all user experience, working with IT to ensure simplicity of all front end design, and that the customer is at the heart of all design.
- Manages customer communication touchpoints; e.g. service & customer information emails, app communications, Chatbot & LiveChat.
Posted ByLin Wee (Reg No: R1878551)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or master degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- A 10+ year career, preferably spanning both line and staff functions, with demonstrable operational and public-facing results.
- Proven experience in transforming customer operations and services, leading to measurable improvement in the end-to-end customer experience, preferably along with a reduction in related expenses.
- Experience influencing large customer-facing teams with metrics that demonstrate improvements in both customer satisfaction and cost management.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Ability to oversee customer research and analysis, able to develop, implement, and cause adjustment to functional strategies and plans Experience managing Voice of Customer Programs
- Ability to oversee the development and initial implementation of UX opportunities that meet the growth objectives of the business.
- Ability to manage performance data, analyse and report results e.g. NPS, CXI and recommends/takes corrective actions to ensure the achievement of mission and CX objectives.
Location: Central Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Lin Wee, Reg No: R1878551) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685).
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for the role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057