Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Nov 2018
Events Management & Communications Director/Associate Director (AVP) Singapore, Top Tier Local Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA first tier local bank located in the heart of the Central Business District is seeking an excellent Events Management & Communications marketer to join our Global Commercial Banking Division. To be successful in this role, you must have a high degree of creativity, have a passion for data driven marketing and must be an excellent storyteller. You will create memorable, one-of-a-kind experiences for all our external and internal events, in both physical and virtual formats. Furthermore, this is a unique opportunity where you will get to receive world class training and job satisfaction due to exposure and recognition of work that would value-add to your portfolio. In addition,
Expires on 24 Dec 2018
- Develop strategy and define roadmap for execution for both internal and external events that support business development, business transformation and positive customers relations.
- Lead, plan and execute events of different scales in various format (such as TED style, Formal Business Summits, Awards Presentation etc.) in a constructive manner for
- a. Internal events - foster collective sharing and develop a sense of belonging and unity
- b. External events - make our brand tangible, human and sharable
- Ensure post events measurement against ROI model and define success KPIs and maintain events dashboard
- Identify opportunities for our spokespersons and build a community of speakers, experts and ambassadors
- Generate a proactive agenda, on-going content calendar and communication plan that can raise the visibility of our key messages
- Partner with corporate communication to define key messages and ensure social outreach that achieves engagement
- Create events content such as videos, presentation and any related creative assets
Posted ByLin Wee (R1878551)
Tel: 6511 firstname.lastname@example.org
- More than 6 years of related Events Management and Communication experience
- Digital marketing experience advantageous
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in China
- Strong planner, macro & detail oriented, with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with multiple vendors and event management agencies
- Tenacious with a can-do attitude and be self-motivated
- Ability to interact with different levels including senior leadership
- Able to multi task and work under time pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities in an ambiguous environment
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Lin Wee, Reg No: R1878551). Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057