Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Jan 2019
Regional Product Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are working with a client from Pharmaceutical industry and they are looking for a Regional Product Manager to join their organisation.
- Own the overall marketing strategy and execution of plans
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of company’s brand portfolio, competition and customer needs and support strategy, execution and market roll-out of brand initiatives
- Collaborate closely with in-country Sales and Marketing and cross-functional teams to ensure a robust marketing strategy, product positioning, messaging, branding and activation are in place
- Increase awareness, recommendation, usage and purchase of brand portfolio through active engagement with Key Opinion Leaders, Healthcare Professionals and channel partners in focused markets
- Provide compelling consumer / patient insights and apply them to develop and differentiate marketing concepts, evidence-based claims as well as product experience
- Support channel partners in preparation for product launches and work closely with the sales teams in opening new markets as necessary
Expires on 21 Feb 2019
- Develop events strategies that include input from cross-functional teams and align with overall branding strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure positioning, messaging, goals, deliverables, and tactics are achieved before, during, and after each respective event
- Develop and produce event programs for target audience, including mass consumer events, business conferences, tradeshows and so on
- Develop and review creative concepts for events and work with various stakeholders to build and enhance programs
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (Reg No: R1873556)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Pharmaceutical or medical-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience in regional marketing or brand management in Healthcare industry across international or multicultural markets
- Experience in medical marketing and driving scientific meetings/KOL development is essential
- Possess strong event marketing experience that includes developing and producing events through solid positioning, messaging, event planning, contract negotiating, and cross-functional relations to ensure a flawless execution at each event
- Able to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines, and cope with changes
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jo Wong (Suan), Reg No: R1873556). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057