Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Sep 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of Singapore’s leading life insurance companies. This role will be part of the Customer Experience Team within our Customer Division and responsible for designing awesome experiences and ground-breaking solutions to reimagine the insurance industry and transform the way we interact with our customers.
Expires on 13 Oct 2021
- Support the overall direction and strategy for the Customer Experience function through UX/UI Design
- Collaborate closely with cross-disciplinary teams of business stakeholders, designers, copywriters, product managers and developers
- Contribute to strategy development and definition of key features of aesthetically pleasing and intuitive solutions (responsive web, native apps, in-person and tele experiences) for our customers, partners and agents
- Map user flows, create wireframes and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and design ideas
- Design aesthetically pleasing and intuitive solutions based on Prudential's brand guidelines and design system
- Collaborate with external vendors and ensure the defined UX / UI style guides and principles are followed
Posted ByAlfred Wong Si Cheang (Reg No: R2090147)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer with solid portfolio of work
- Demonstrable proficiency in industry-standard design and prototyping tools (especially Figma, Axure, and Adobe Creative Suite)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple projects concurrently
- At least 6 years of experience in the relevant industry, as a UX/UI Designer, finance services industry is an added advantage.
Office Location: Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Alfred Wong Si Cheang, Reg No: R2090147) You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057