Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Feb 2020
DESIGN LEAD, USER EXPERIENCE
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading Insurance Company is looking for a senior and self-driven individual who will help shape the future of design for their organisation. You will be a member of the User Experience Design team to bring about Digital Transformation through design leadership and growing the UX design practice. Design is a multifaceted discipline, and hence we are depending on your breadth of design expertise and experiences to lead teams and influence product directions.
Expires on 30 Apr 2020
- Inspire product and design teams to deliver meaningful and user-centered experiences.
- Lead the change with insights, creative solutions, the growth of design and design ops practice.
- Run design critique sessions to provide directions for improvements.
- Guide the development of hi-fidelity pixel-perfect and interactive experiences.
- Communicate research insights and value of design to stakeholders.
- Overcome the inertia and challenge existing business practices resulting from norms and habits to achieve impactful improvements.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 6 years of UX design experience with Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI design and UX normalities.
- Good understanding of information design, information architecture and user psychology.
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, colour, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Lean and agile as part of their guiding principles in work.
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057