Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Mar 2020
Corporate Communications Lead – Digital and Social Media
SingaporePermanent PositionAs part of the Corporate Communications team, the role will play an instrumental role in developing and implementing integrated digital communications campaigns that deliver key communication objectives.
Expires on 05 Apr 2020
- Strategize digital roadmap that drive brand reputation and stakeholder engagement
- Curate relevant content with the right tone and approach to engage netizens
- Work with agencies for community management across all social media platforms
- Manage agencies to or outside parties in the delivery where necessary
- Serve as strategic counselor and advisor for crisis communications - identify issues as well as unplanned incidents quickly to manage the situation and response online
- Work closely with other function in the Corporate Communications team to communicate and amplify the best content in an integrated manner across different platforms.
Posted ByShirley Ler Siew Yi (Reg No: R1980821)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications and 5- 8 years of relevant experience and preferably in Social media.
- Excellent people and agency management skills
- An effective communicator and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and out of the box to work complex matrix of stakeholders
- Strong project management and execution skills to perform in a high-pressure environment
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Ler Siew Yi, Reg No: R1980821). You may share this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role. Don’t miss out your chance to work in a reputable and established organization with great potential for you to grow.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057