Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
01 Aug 2019
Senior R&D Manager – Medical Device
SingaporePermanent PositionGlobal renowned medical device MNC with its expanding APAC Hub in Singapore. It aims to improve human life and quality. Currently looking to expand the R&D Team, an exciting opportunity to be part of the whole product design and development cycle is here.
The Senior R&D Manager will grow the R&D Department as a leader. The responsibilities is to create, develop and drive for technology innovation, and to develop R&D plans and strategy in alignment with company strategy and marketing plan. The incumbent would come up with state-of-art solution to improve the quality of life for the patients.
Expires on 31 Aug 2019
- In charge of the full product development cycle and lead the team to execute on the realization of product development. Be creative in technology innovation to meet the market needs and expectation.
- Ensure the project is on time, in budget and with good quality. Be visionary to forecast and plan the R&D projects.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and other stakeholders to ensure successful results in the market.
- Responsible for technology readiness and technology improvement to drive for operational excellence.
- Foster the team as a leader, ensure a friendly and collaborative team culture. Guide the junior and take the team to the next level.
- Ensure quality compliance and standards.
- Understand the market needs and be at forefront with technology innovation. Have a wide range of knowledge of products, market intelligence and trends.
- Maintain close collaboration with other teams
Posted ByChris Zhen Huaiyuan (Reg No: R1872859)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Software Engineering or related.
- Proven track record of leadership.
- Solid experience in product R&D lifecycle.
- Knowledge in innovation, advanced technology.
- Candidates from non-medical device industry with strong experience in one of the followings are welcome to apply: mechanical system (compressor, valves), pneumatic system, pressure swing adsorption.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Zhen Huaiyuan, Reg No: R1872859). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057