Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Sep 2021
Supplier Quality Lead
SingaporePermanent PositionA multi-national company that drives scientific instrumentation and life science technologies to healthcare industry
Expires on 10 Oct 2021
- Quality Lead for Supplier Quality Management
- Establish the Quality Plan and QMS for the Supplier Quality Management, Incoming Inspection, In Process and Outgoing Inspection.
- Participate in Engineering and Production meetings to champion quality related activities.
- Active member of the MRB Review Board and champion MRB Blocked Stock Reduction.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive quality improvement activities, reduction of waste, ensure part supply continuity and resolve line down issues due to part quality.
- Implement SPC Monitoring on Critical Performance Parameters parts at the Supplier and in Incoming Inspection.
- Establish Quality Reporting and participate in Quality Reviews.
- Lead in Supplier Audit activities such as establish the Supplier Annual Audit Plan, facilitate its execution and communicate the outcome and decision of the audit.
- Support the NPI and Current Product related activities which include FAIR Process and Risk Assessment.
Posted ByZhu Mei Ying, Kathleen (Reg No: R1103905)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Supplier Quality Engineering
- 3+ years supervision of technical and quality functions preferred
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels to develop relationships and trust
- Good knowledge of parts process; plastics, sheet metal, casting, machining, PCBA, harness or sub-assembly
- Well organised and capable of self-management of projects
If you are interested, apply today.
Work Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Zhu Mei Ying, Kathleen, Reg No:R1103905)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057