Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Sep 2020
[生物統計副處長] Clinical Biostatistical Associate Director
TaiwanPermanent PositionA Taiwanese local biotech_Independent research and development of new military drugs, clinical trials, cGMP manufacturing, and commercial mass production are all in Taiwan
Expires on 04 Oct 2020
- Utilizing your expertise to conducting and supporting internal SOPs standards, and managing technical quality and consistent approaches in clinical study design and statistical analysis strategically.
- Providing input for clinical publications, Clinical Summary of Safety, Clinical Summary of Efficacy, Clinical Overviews and regulatory documents.
- You need to plan and execute statistical contributions to Clinical Study Protocols and Clinical Study Reports.
- Collaborate with your vendors and colleague, you need to leading the team to perform statistical and exploratory analysis of clinical studies/projects and developing conclusions and recommendations.
- Anticipating and communicating resource and quality challenges that could impact deliverables or timelines.
- Ensuring the process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Support PV (Drug Safety) function to maintain their safety data preparation and regulatory submission.
Posted BySteven Yang
Tel: +886 987 957 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possesses over 5 years' experience in the Pre-clinical Development, Clinical Development and Post-marketing) filed.
- Obtain strong statistical leadership and contribution to regulatory and reimbursement submissions.
- Experience working effectively in a globally dispersed team(US, EU, JP, CN is a preferred) environment with cross-cultural partners.
- Experience with data management and PV, especially in having experience of using SAS, SPSS, ADMOS,Argus will be a plus.