Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jan 2022
Team Lead - Commission & Benefits, Distribution Management Department
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established leading insurance company is looking to hire a team leader in commissions and benefits and working closely with the financial representatives. Candidates must report to the section Head commission and admin within the Distribution Management Department (DMD)
Expires on 28 Feb 2022
- Looking over the Management of the Commission & Benefits Team within DMD. DMD takes charge of operational support in the areas of commissions, benefits and representatives' agreements.
- Expedite the process of all commission & benefits related appeals within limits stated
- Constantly check in with the team on the productivity and effectiveness of all processes and policies
- Review and implement guideline of business rules on agency remuneration
- Greater communication skills with Financial Representatives in discussions related to commission & benefits
- Ensuring that product launches & related system enhancements are completed by liaising with the IT team
- Overlooking the team’s budget used for activities
- Taking lead in facilitating training & development of staff within the team
- Disseminating information of all corporate and business updates to staff in the team
- Having an eye for detail in spotting business and regulatory compliance risks and thinking of ways to mitigate the risks
- Curious and stay updated on industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies which can harm the country
- Taking initiative in sharing some best risk management practices
Posted ByNGOH JIN ZHEN (Reg No: R22104147)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Minimum Degree qualification from a recognized institution
- Relevant work experience in the insurance industry for at least 5 years and prior experience in managing a team
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, diligent and able to handle huge database records
- Problem solver and possess a strong foundation in processes
- High level of integrity, take accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork
- Take initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685) and firstname.lastname@example.org (NGOH JIN ZHEN, Reg No: R22104147). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057