Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Nov 2020
Assistant Vice President – Transaction Processing Management Group (Operation Department)
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is one of the most well established Japanese platforms and a leading arranger of specialized financial products worldwide. They are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their team looking after the Japanese portfolios • Stable company environment • Strong Career development • Great regional exposure
Expires on 05 Dec 2020
- The incumbent will assist the Head to provide operations and business support, manage operational compliance and conduct planning functions in the operations department
- Plan and deploy resources to support various centralized functions to other operations groups, e.g. issuance of audit confirmations, reports, etc.
- Maintain the Bank’s customer database and provide support to related servicing functions;
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry practice, e.g. DPS, PDPO and CoBP observance and implement the requirements in the Bank’s operations
- Liaise with different stakeholders, e.g. Head Office and other internal departments in driving risk, regulatory and productivity related projects, system enhancement projects
- Organize training / workshop to enhance stakeholder’s knowledge on transaction operations as required
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) email@example.com
- Good academic qualification, degree in business discipline
- At least 8 years’ hands-on operation experience in banking industry with 2 years’ supervisory and project management experience
- Well versed in bank regulatory requirements and ordinances such as DPS, PDPO, CoBP, etc.
- Able to make sound judgment on observance and implementation of rules and procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Resourceful, meticulous, well organized and able to work under multi-tasks environment
- Strong leadership and able to maintain a pleasant relationship with colleagues at different levels
- Attend to details, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion