Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 Apr 2019
Supply Chain Manager – Six Sigma And PMP Background
SingaporePermanent PositionA global organization is looking for a Supply Chain Manager with Six Sigma And PMP experience. You will be responsible for NPI (New Product Introduction) sourcing including product line sourcing strategy development, driving process improvements and project management. You will be part of the strategic sourcing commodity team to develop the team’s capabilities and performance. Opportunities to work with counterparts in worldwide locations and an excellent remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate.
Expires on 23 Aug 2019
- Leading supplier technical engagement
- Driving NPI process improvements through elimination of variation and waste
- Promoting Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) methodology with constant focus on continuous process improvement
- Measuring and tracking sourcing strategy execution impact on the product and the business
- Reducing product risk through proper sourcing strategy execution
- Streamlining sourcing process activities with the global strategy
- Collaborating with sourcing team to provide market information to the NPI team
Posted ByMichael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang (Reg No: R1653938)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Engineering Preferred, Supply Chain or equivalent technical discipline
- Minimum 7 years in supply chain, sourcing, project management or operations management experience
- Possess 3-5 years in managing a team
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects requiring identification of objectives, resources and approaches
- Ability to influence and effectively negotiate
- Project Management (PMP) certification preferred
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang, Reg No: R1653938)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057