Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jun 2019
Senior / Principal Supplier Quality Engineer
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, a leading supplier in semiconductor industry, is looking for an experienced Senior/Principal Supplier Quality Engineer to build up their quality assurance system.
Expires on 11 Jul 2019
- Responsible for detecting, investigating, leading and driving down complex supplier issues surrounding the build and installation of complex electro-mechanical capital equipment.
- Support in Supplier Development programs and audit
- Develop and deploy supplier management and continuous improvement
- Set and review Incoming quality inspection metrology including first Article inspection
- Resolve production (line fallout) / field complaints/escalation on material quality issues including Failure analysis and issuing SCAR (8D)
- Verification & ensure closure of all supplier issues including Corrective and Preventive actions.
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or Applied Science or its equivalent with 5 to 10 years relevant experience
- Experience interacting with suppliers at a detailed engineering level
- Extensive success with 8D problem solving methodology
- Proficient in Statistical Methods
- Excellent communication and writing skills a must
- Ability to analyze large data sets with Business Objects (or similar tool) to extract trends and pinpoint data patterns
- Ability to use JMP statistical software or a similar tool
- Knowledge in supplier quality management. Candidates with prior audit experience would have an advantage
- Experience in high mix low volume manufacturing processes in machining, casting, precision metal stamping and fabrication
- Ability to work across cultural barriers
Location : North
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057