Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 May 2022
Customer Service and Admin Support (2 years contract, renewable)
SingaporeContract PositionAn established healthcare global MNC is seeking for a CS and admin support for their team expansion.
Expires on 08 Jun 2022
- Manage orders, shipments, ensure timely delivery and accurately according to the SLA.
- Supports the creation of the bank documents under LC conditions This includes bank draft / cover letters/ beneficiary certificates / COO / insurance certificate
- Provides the customers with copies of the required shipping documents by mail.
- Uploads copies of all original LC documents and important mail communications on the GFS SharePoint
- Ensures a full set of original documents are timely sent to the customers
- Collects & sends all required shipping documents to the banks
Posted ByAmanda Chng Yu Ying (Reg No: R2092798)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum a Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management or Diploma with relevant working experiences
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in customer service, logistics, import, export or relevant field
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge in SAP, Letter of Credit (L/C) and Bill of Lading (B/L)
- 2 years contract, renewable
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Amanda Chng Yu Ying, Reg No: R2092798) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
07 Mar 2022
Taiwan RegionPermanent PositionA global well-known group
Expires on 31 May 2022
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of logistics flows in the assigned geographical area, through the coordination of all logistics partners and Import/Export Authorities, in order to meet service level and cost objectives, according to the worldwide SCM & Distribution model and in compliance with national and international Regulations
- Manage Retail Orders related to the assigned region, from Sales order taking and loading on the system to shipment scheduling, in cooperation with Central Distribution Planning
- Work closely with Central Customer Service & Distribution Planning to highlight local demand needs and agree on shipping priorities
- Ensure periodic reporting
- Annual salary: around 800,000~900,000
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: email@example.com
- Mandarin and a basic command of English
- Corporate working experiences in supply chain and operations are a plus.
- Experience in warehouse management and have third party control experience
to fit if any company needs.
- Experience in customer service, repair center management, and defective
return goods management.
- Sensitive to numbers analysis, business model build-up, and expertise in cost
down. Mastering in Excel (Pivot, etc) and prior user experience of SAP is