Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Jul 2019
Customer Service Executive
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client specializes in providing local and international logistics solutions. They enhance logistics operations by relieving the worries often associated with freight forwarding. They are looking for customer service to join the team.
Expires on 11 Aug 2019
- Oversee job files generated by sales team and make sure service meets customer’s expectations.
- Work closely with sales team in order to get clear understanding of traffic.
- Coordinate and monitor shipment from shipment confirmation up to job is closed.
- Create and develop good relationship in order to obtain customer’s loyalty.
- Liaise directly with overseas agents for pricing and shipments arrangement.
- Update the shipment monitoring tool (SMARTSHEET).
- Work with SOP set by the Management. Training provided.
- Work closely with vendors for quotations selected by management.
- Responsible to quote to customer if sales in charge requests to do so.
- Visit customers / vendors up on request of sales in charge or management.
- Assist sales in farming / developing accounts.
- Submit all reports as requested by HQ / management within the deadline.
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma holder in Logistics Management or related.
- Required language(s): Mandarin (Advantage), English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in customer service of air and sea freight.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Experience in: Import & Export of Sea and Air Freight
21 Jun 2019
Senior Manager - Operations
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is an integrated medical solution provider of equipment, supplies, and services in Asia. They have a long standing history of providing quality services to an extensive network of thousands of healthcare institutions that includes government and private hospitals, day surgery center, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories, and nursing homes. They represent many leading medical brands and also providing marketing solutions, biomedical engineering services, and clinical support to clients.
- Lead and manage all aspects of operations including Sales Operations management, Inventory Management, Procurement and Logistics.
- Plan and execute operation related tasks and activities involving Inventory Management, Sales Order Management and Logistics Management.
- Deliver all operations related KPIs as determined by the corporate operations and management from time to time.
- Ensure zero waste by managing inventory provisions, shrinkages and disposal , bad debts and continuously strive towards positive cash flow and neutral working capital.
- Conduct in-depth anaylsis and report on all operations matters and KPIs in monthy and to provide appropriate guidance to country and corporate management.
- Develop,maintain and update the Standard Operating Procedures and Policy manuals, and to strive for standardization where possible and conduct periodical audit.
- Manage,develop and coach employees through the identification of training plans, performance review and feedback and development of career progression map.
- Monitor and control working capital ( AR , Inventory and AP)
- Review all distribution agreements to identify key risk areas, highlight the risk and propose risk mitigation recommendations.
- Work closely with Country and Corporate Management on ongoing efficiency improvement projects.
- Monitor and control the procurement and purchasing process in accordance to inventory management methodology and policies.
- Establish optimal stock replenishment schedule based on lead time, expiry,order requirements and other parameters related to the supply for each item.
- Determine order quantity to ensure the optimal level of inventory is kept that can fulfill sales forecast as well as meeting working capital target.
- Oversee the procurement process to ensure proper document trail and working closely with principals to ensure shipment arrives on time and in full quantity.
- Support the Company's inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings,rationalizing inventory and maximizing available working capital.
- Perform cycle stock checks and ensure integrity and accuracy of the inventory management system.
- Minimize control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
Sales Operations Management
Expires on 21 Jul 2019
- Fully in charge for Order-To-Cash collection cycle which encompasses the quotation generation and order acceptance cycle, delivery and installation cycle and cash collection cycle.
- Oversee daily operations activities which encompasses documentation flow, information flow, product flow and operation workflow.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation and timely compilation of proof of delivery (POD) documents and record keeping.
- Ensure the full and timely collection of receivable through constant liaison with salesperson and customers.
- Work closely in project management of large installations to ensure complete and accurate documentation and proof of product and service delivery.
- Actively monitor and rotate inventories and demonstration equipment consigned to customers and ensure the disposal of the latter in a timely manner.
- Manage third party logistics service providers to ensure their service is up to standard and meet agreed KPIs.
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 email@example.com
- Must possess at least Degree in Supply Chain Management / Operation Management / Logistics or any related field.
- At least 7-10 years of relevant experience in operation management, sales distribution or supply chain management.