Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Jul 2020
Management Associate / 營運儲備幹部
TaiwanPermanent PositionTo complete intensive training among 2 years to learn about Shop Management and Human Relations Communication to become the excellent talent for Physical Presence management level and then promoted as Assist Manager and Up to take charge of regional management.
Expires on 01 Aug 2020
- To complete practical training at Distribution Division including Division Function, Logistics operation, Customer Service Center and Center operation among 8 months to well understand the function of each team.
- To intern at three-type centers including Flagship Center, Experience Center, and Service Center among 4 months to learn daily operation and management model at different centers.
- To work as the Supervisor position at the assigned center and manage one center among 6 months.
- Good command of Taiwanese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in English is preferable.
09 Jun 2020
【外商FMCG/供應鏈 職缺】Planning Supervisor
TaiwanPermanent Position"Helping people live a better life" is always the belief they insist on. They are convinced that everyone has unlimited potential to make themselves better and help those in need. The company's original intention is to continue to expand talents and equipment, improve service quality, and uphold the responsibility of the enterprise's good social citizen, and all partners to give back to the society with practical actions to make everyone better.
Review/analyze the forecast accuracy and collaborate with the HQ Forecasting Dept. to adjust the gap for adequate inventory supply to sustain market demand. Monitor inventory level, analyze safety stock and trace critical items for in time replenishment to avoid any out of the stock situation. Initiate the assembly activities by historical demand and sales trends to keep adequate finished goods. Plan and purchase the non-sales items to support the operational requirements.
Expires on 23 Jul 2020
- Create a process and forecast method to gather the potential over-estimated or under-estimated items to achieve the forecast accuracy. Align with ABG forecaster to keep the proper forecast number to optimize the production and inventory allocation arrangement.
- Timely monitor the stock level and communicate with ABG planners for critical items tracing to ensure the sufficient stock supply, satisfying the customer’s purchase experience.
- Analyze data to plan/schedule the assembly packs and prioritize the urgency to fulfill the demand requirements.
- Plan promotion inventory preparation to support the marketing campaign successfully. Analyze and report the promotion performance for improvement suggestions.
- Source and purchase the non-sales items to fulfill daily operation demand. Manage the vendor to provide good quality products with the on-time delivery request
- Plan and implement supply planning optimization projects
- At least 3 years’experience in Inventory planning analysis, logistic analysis related field
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Excellent in English speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Salary around: 850,000~1,100,000
14 Apr 2020
Expires on 31 Jul 2020
- Monitor and sustain the operation efficiency and quality to meet KPIs.
- Ensure all operating systems work in the good condition to smoothen the order fulfillment process and further optimize the operation performance with 3PL partners.
- Co-work with 3PL to enhance productivity and efficiency. Review and analyze sales trends, sales history, and related data, and provide order projection to 3PL to help them arrange adequate manpower to support daily operation running smoothly.
- Familiar with the FMCG industry.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills’ ability
- Good in English speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Working place: Taoyuan
- Salary around: 700,000~900,000