Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Dec 2018
SingaporePermanent PositionThis is a very interesting career opportunity for an individual who is passionate about ensuring customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced work environment that values a person's ability to work independently, and execute daily routine tasks with great attention to details and an eye for accuracy.
Expires on 04 Jan 2019
- Manage all orders pertaining to South East Asia distributors as well as orders from Australia and New Zealand.
- Handle customers enquires, order entry and all customer services related areas and to follow through on orders up to closure
- Communicate customers' requirements to the Regional Distribution Center for any special handling and shipping requirements such as ship dates, forecast and end of quarter orders management
- Close monitoring of all backlogs to expedite deliveries with nominated forwarders
- Update of weekly sales order backlog report and L/C report
- Update of distributor’s order status
- Handle distributor’s warranty claim for returns
- Support the team and perform cross functional activities when necessary
- Participate in process improvement activities to streamline the departments workflow
Posted ByDave Ng Gim Hock (Reg No: R1109204)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience in customer service, order fulfillment/management.
- Exposure to the business & logistical requirements of different geographical territories within South East Asia, liaising with distributors and contract customers will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in coordinating with 3PL (3rd party logistics)
- Experienced in working with banker for L/C orders and Banker’s guarantee
- Meticulous and capable to work independently in fast and dynamic business environment
- Experience in SAP, MS Excel and Documentary Credit will be an added advantage
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Ng Gim Hock, Reg No: R1109204)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057