Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Feb 2022
Financial Crime Compliance Associate - Russian Speaker
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a famous global private bank. They are currently looking for a high calibre Financial Crime Compliance Associate to join their compliance team in Hong Kong
- Excellent career exposure
- Friendly work environment
- Work location: Central
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- Providing support to the Hong Kong Compliance team, handling the day-to-day spectrum of compliance activities for the Hong Kong branch, to ensure that the business operations adhere to the requirements of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Securities and Futures Commission, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA), and all relevant compliance-related laws and regulations, including anti-money laundering / sanctions / countering of terrorist financing / anti-bribery and corruption laws and regulations; as well as internal compliance policies and procedures
- Assist management in its primary responsibility in complying with all relevant group and local regulatory requirements in relation to AML/CFT
- Support the development and implementation of effective AML/CFT control framework addressing the relevant Group and local regulatory requirement
- Assist management in ensuring effectiveness of AML/CFT control framework by identifying and rectifying the control weaknesses through ongoing review/ monitoring taking consideration of group and local regulatory requirements
- Ensure independence and sufficient resources of compliance function in performing second line of defence controls in relation to AML/CFT, including but not limited to client acceptance, periodic review process, transaction monitoring & investigation, payment filtering, client screening clearance and suspicious transaction reporting, etc.
- Review KYC due diligence documents prepared by business teams for client onboarding. He/She will be the market champion for Russian prospects
- Assist the Head of AML / Compliance to establish, review and update the AML related guidelines, policies and procedural manuals to ensure they are in line with regulatory requirements
- Review escalated alerts stopped on payment screening system to identify if the transactions are money laundering and sanctions related
- Conduct regular transaction and market abuse monitoring
- Assist in periodic account review.
- Assist the Head of AML / Compliance in preparing internal AML training materials
- Prepare the materials for periodic AML governance meetings
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by Head of AML/Compliance from time to time
- Assist in audits and inspections, and investigations where required
- Involvement in special work projects as and when required.
- Assist Head of Compliance, Hong Kong and the Compliance team in any other work matters
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic bachelor degree
- 3 years of relevant experience in general compliance and financial crime compliance, preferably in a Hong Kong private bank
- Good interactive, communication and writing skills
- Able to provide alternative solutions to business
- Motivated and innovative; able to handle issues and resolve challenges in collaboration with colleagues
- Team player
- Fluency in Russian with an ability to understand business and legal documents written in Russian language
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: email@example.com
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**