Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
31 Jan 2024
Logistics Supervisor/ Assistant Manager (depend on working experiences)
Taiwan RegionPermanent PositionA leading global company in the healthcare sector, specializing in innovative solutions for vision care and eye health. With a commitment to research and development, we strive to enhance the quality of life for individuals worldwide through our advanced products and technologies. Our diverse portfolio includes contact lenses, optical products, and pharmaceuticals, catering to the varied needs of patients and professionals alike. Committed to excellence and driven by a passion for improving vision, we continue to push the boundaries of innovation to address the evolving challenges in eye care.
Salary Range: TWD 60,000 - 100,000Expires on 31 Mar 2024
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of logistics flows in the assigned geographical area, through the coordination of all logistics partners and Import/Export Authorities, to meet service level and cost objectives, according to the worldwide SCM & Distribution model and in compliance with national and international Regulations
- Manage Retail Orders related to the assigned region, from Sales order taking and loading on the system to shipment scheduling, in cooperation with Central Distribution Planning
- Work closely with Central Customer Service & Distribution Planning to highlight local demand needs and agree on shipping priorities
- Ensure periodic reporting
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: email@example.com
- Mandarin and a basic command of English
- Corporate working experiences in supply chain and operations are a plus.
- Experience in warehouse management and third-party control experience to fit if any company needs.
- Mastering in Excel (Pivot, etc) and prior user experience of SAP is preferred.
04 Jan 2024
Senior Sales Coordinator
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client is a leading MNC company in the Medical Devices industry, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Sales Coordinator.
Salary Range: 5,000 - 5,800Expires on 04 Mar 2024
- To oversee and coordinate the order fulfilment function with the objective of meeting company goals and targets by running on-time delivery to Customers. From order entry, delivery to revenue recognition
- The key contact between the customer and backend operation, including channel partners, factories, logistics partners and other cross functional departments to ensure delivery are met
- Resolve customer queries and manage customer satisfactorily
- Ensure orders and invoicing are in compliance with company policies
- Maintain shipping records, prepare packing/shipping documents for inbound and outbound shipments
- Handle Letter of Credit negotiation and certificates of origin
- Inventory management to conduct inventory count by using SAP system
- Support the internal and external audits, ISO, GDPMDS, Bizsafe etc
Posted ByTay Pei See (Tracy) (R1871401)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum tertiary education with 5 years of Order Management experience
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 Sales and Distribution (SD) module
- Knowledge of import/export control, LC and certificates of origin will be an Advantage.
Office Location: West Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Tay Pei See (Tracy), Reg No: R1871401). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057