Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Aug 2022
Director, Shared Banking Services (Operations)
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading full licensed bank. They are currently looking for a high calibre Senior Management, Shared Banking Services - Operations to join their expanding operation in Hong Kong
- Excellent career exposure
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- Supervise operations teams supporting Reporting, Payment Services, as well as Settlement and Reconciliation
- Ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations and the delivery of committed service level targets
- Manage and develop team members in delivering their responsibilities and objective targets
- Provide guidance to team members and ensure the compliance with internal rules, policies of the Bank and regulatory requirement by HKMA
- Promote and encourage open and positive communication amongst all levels of members
- Stay close with business developments and actively participate in service journey and system solution design, operational procedure development and capacity planning
- Identify, report, coordinate and resolve problems in day-to-day operations and project implementation
- Propose and implement operations optimization and streamlining initiatives to improve operations efficiency and control effectiveness
- Support Department Head in governance activities
- Escalate exceptional / outstanding / suspicious transactions to Department Head and other relevant parties for necessary action
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks as required
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in Financial Industry, at least 5 years at managerial role
- Substantial domain knowledge and exposure in at least two areas among the four teams to lead.
- University degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline preferable
- Conversant with Hong Kong regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, preferably fluent in Mandarin speaking.
- Proficient in PC applications
- Proven leadership and people management capabilities
- Strong sense of ownership. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and uncertainty.
- Data-driven and critical-thinking.
- Excellent inter-personal and influential skill
- Risk awareness and established experience in operational risk management.
- Persistence in problem-solving
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**