Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Mar 2020
Staff Engineer (Penang)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA leading global high-tech company that utilizes the infinite possibilities of light to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities.
Expires on 09 Apr 2020
- Plan and manage all aspects of industrial engineering activities.
- Establish and evaluate IE time standard and capacity planning, and ensure data reliable, transparent and update timely per any changes implemented.
- Perform deep dive analysis, propose productivity improvement strategies/plans, and drive cross functional teams to achieve machine OEE, line capacity, capital utilization, human efficiency, cycle time and product cost objectives.
- Develop and implement efficiency measurement, and tracking methodology.
- Plan and prepare capacity & space readiness to meet demand ramp and new product introduction.
- Evaluate and streamline business process, and planning modelling to improve organization efficiency.
- Draft and design production floor layout with optimum human efficiency, material / human flow and fulfilling EHS requirement.
- Lead production, engineering and other supporting teams to deliver space creation and layout optimization plan per timeline given.
Posted ByPeggy Ng
Tel: +6016 5300 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least Bachelor ‘s Degree of Engineering or equivalent, preferably in Industrial / Mechanical / Manufacturing.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of working experience in related field is required.
- Strong background in industrial engineering techniques and lean tools.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking effectively and manage priorities in fast paced environment.
- Dynamic, motivated, results oriented and self-driven.
- Based in Penang.