Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Jun 2019
Relationship Manager AVP Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Corporate Investment Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you will be responsible for growing and managing a portfolio of large corporate clients, manage day to day account operations, cross-sell Bank’s products and services. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$100,000 per annum.
Expires on 20 Jun 2019
- Responsible to manage the bank’s existing corporate portfolios efficiently
- Focus on new business which are sound and profitable with considerations on risk aspect of the targeted businesses
- Cross-selling activities among product business units and inter-branch
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, credit facilities structuring, credit assessment, cashflow projections, analysis and loan documentation
- Drive utilisation and customers' satisfaction
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized university degree with minimum 7 years of experiences in Corporate Banking environment
- Highly motivated to achieve individual/team profit targets
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.