Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Nov 2020
Credit Risk Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA new startup with growing presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Credit Risk Manager to join their team. You will be required to look through credit documents, assess credit risks and approving of credit line. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Expires on 18 Dec 2020
- Perform credit reviews for new and outstanding credits with value-added recommendation to mitigate identified risks
- Monitoring of loan, collaterals, adverse news developments, credit and rating due dates; as well as maintaining and reviewing of the Loan Watch List.
- Prepare credit and industry analysis reports as and when required
- Assists in credit risks monitoring and control as well as loan portfolio review/management, including connected party list
- Review of Credit Policy and procedures manual
- Collateral review, management and reporting
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior
Posted ByGinny Kai Lin Tan
Tel: 8818 email@example.com
- Recognised University Degree with min. 5 years’ experience in corporate-credit banking (with retail banking experience will be a plus point)
- Positive working attitude, meticulous and a good team player
- Self-starter, mature, and good understanding of the businesses, risk, reporting requirements
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, in order to communicate with internal stakeholders from North Asia.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ginny Tan, Reg No: R2091424)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.