Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Feb 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Bank with a strong presence within in the region is currently looking for a detail oriented and Facility Agent, Credit Administrator in Singapore to grow with them. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career with one of the top banks in the world. Reporting to the Head of Credit, you will be responsible to handle credit documentation, liaison duties as an agent and work with stakeholders of all levels - gaining visibility with senior management. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$72,000 per annum.
Expires on 26 Feb 2019
- Execute, coordinate and supervise matters relating to administration of syndicated credit facilities.
- Working together with various external and internal stakeholders including account managers, borrowers, lenders, on administrative issues regarding the transaction and the documentation, enabling syndication of the facility.
- Review and provide negotiation of the documentation for the syndicated credit facility.
- Arrange/facilitate meetings with facility participants and/or the borrower to discuss the developments and monitoring of any agreements.
- Lead project in system implementation and review processes and procedures to formulate process improvements
- Liaise with various business units, internal and external auditors and regulators
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects as required
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Agency and syndicated loans in banks or financial institutions
- Able to analyze issues independently
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
- Ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.