Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Jan 2020
HR Operations, Senior Manager / Assistant Director
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the largest healthcare group and being part of the national healthcare blueprint, it is ear-marked to be one of government key areas of development with rapid expansion ranging from hospitals, healthcare professionals to allied support. Our local healthcare scene has gone through structural changes over the past few years and corporate function is also steadily expanding to support the growing needs. We are looking for suitable talent for the following role:
Expires on 20 Feb 2020
- Collaborate with HR team to review, recommend and implement changes to HR processes to ensure optimization, streamlining, and compliance.
- Provide leadership and advice for general HR functions, within specific HR sub-functions and across the organization.
- Maintain knowledge of employment laws, industry trends, and innovative HR best practices; ensure compliance and excellence in all aspects of the employment relationship. Provide consultative support to dedicated internal client groups.
- Review, update and identify opportunities HR policies periodically to ensure sufficient support to effective and efficient HR operations.
- Support the strategic development, as well as oversee the implementation, of various special projects and new HR initiatives, as required.
- Team Lead to Business Partners, TA, Employee Services and HR Admin.
Posted ByLau Pui San (Reg No: R1981490)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 6 years of experience in Human Resources, exposure to HR Operations / Shared Service will be a plus.
- Ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Process and detail oriented; passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong stakeholder management to work across various levels to build trustworthy partnerships.
- High independence with initiative to work with minimal supervision.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lau Pui San, Reg No: R1981490). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057