Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Jun 2020
Full Stack Developer
SingaporePermanent PositionCome and join one of our leading innovative and vibrant business leader in the industry. We are currently looking for talented Full Stack Developer to take on a global portfolio and focus on the core product development.
As a Full Stack Developer you will also be accountable for product design, development implementation, and maintenance to achieve efficiency and productivity.
Expires on 09 Jul 2020
- Build high quality web apps/services by maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Involve in drive innovation with cutting edge technologies.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders and team members to gather business requirements and understand the business process.
- Be constantly updated with up-to-date trends and technologies to anticipate upcoming development needs and requirements.
- Conduct quality testing to ensure bug-free program and user raining
- Handle and resolve technical issues that arises along the way
- Perform support to ensure the system is healthy
- Traveling overseas when required
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 years of software development experience in Java (java 8, spring boot and angular)
- Process driven attitude to be able to interact with business users to gather requirements and confirm solution design.
- Team player and able to work with regional stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multiple openings available, full stack development experience in other language are welcome to apply too, such as,
- Go- Lang
- Ruby on Rails
- C# .NET
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057