Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Jun 2021
Analyst/Associate, Merger & Acquisition | European Investment Bank | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Investment Bank is looking to hire a Corporate Finance Associate to join their Mergers & Acquisition team in Singapore. In this role, you will support the execution of Corporate Finance projects/mandates, as well as gather and analyze information on relevant companies, sectors and sub-sectors. You will also maintain the database of Corporate Finance marketing materials and bets practice templates. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$140,000 per annum and a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Expires on 19 Aug 2021
- Support origination initiatives by working closely with colleagues within Corporate Finance team and from Sector and Strategic Product teams on pitchbook materials for M&A, fund raising, Independent Financial Advisory (``IFA'') and valuation advisory mandates
- Act as the primary support in valuation and financial analysis including developing and maintaining financial models, performing trading and transaction comparable analysis etc.
- Support in drafting presentation and marketing materials such as teaser and information memorandum, as well as in drafting process of process materials such as process and bid letter and other transaction documents
- Assist in the coordination of data room procedures, administer Q&A logistics, and liaise with client representatives to acquire and organize information utilized in the execution of transactions
- Participate in the recruitment of Corporate Finance interns, and help organize training sessions
Posted ByNg Se Wei
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate finance or related financial services
- Knowledgeable in fundamental and market oriented valuation methods
- Strong analytical skills, methodical and meticulous with competencies to perform financial modeling and financial analysis
- A self-motivated and confident team player with a high degree of initiative, strong organizational skills and ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and word processing applications
- Fluency in English and Asian Languages will be advantageous
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period