Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Nov 2022
Medical Science Liaison
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA multinational biotech company focusing on specialty care therapeutic areas.
Expires on 30 Nov 2022
- Engage with healthcare stakeholders to educate and communicate clinical and scientific data to advance the scientific platform as aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Educate and communicate clinical value, outcomes and economic data to payers, providers, key stakeholders, advocacy, and access enablers.
- Respond to unsolicited inquiries consistent with the MSL compliance standards.
- Provide and/or present field observations and insights to internal stakeholders.
- Execute scientific engagement plan according to annual MSL goals and metrics.
- Develop and implement local OL plans in line with the scientific engagement plan.
- Support speaker training as requested and ensure the speakers are updated on new data.
- Regional portfolio : MY & SG.
Posted ByWong Chun Keat
- Minimum 2 years of experience gained in pharmaceutical / biotech industry with MSL experience preferred.
- Experience in sales force, affiliate Medical Department or Clinical Development.
- Willingness to travel; ability to travel up to one week per month.
- Experience with clinical study management and conduct.