Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Mar 2021
Director, Sustainable Finance | MNC Bank | Central Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established international brand name is looking to increase their focus on sustainable finance with corporate and institutional clients in Asia. To support this strategy, they are looking for a senior corporate banker to drive the sustainable finance business development efforts targeting their corporate clients in Singapore and in other markets. You will be a key member of the Global Sustainable Financing team, and will support the team support with technical sustainability and environmental, social and governance (ESG) analytical expertise. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$300,000.
Expires on 25 Apr 2021
- Business development: Drive and implement business development strategies in sustainable finance
- Sustainable finance transactions: Collaborate with relationship managers and product partners in designing credible sustainable finance transactions, from origination to execution of sustainable finance transactions.
- Governance and monitoring: Develop and coordinate internal governance and monitoring system to ensure the quality of the Bank's sustainable finance transactions.
- Capacity building: Stay updated on sustainable finance market and standard developments, and share those knowledge and insights with our clients and internal stakeholders (e.g. senior management, relationship managers, product teams).
- Connect: Connect with local and/or regional sustainable finance communities (e.g. working groups, regulators) to explore business and branding opportunities
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 years of experiences either in corporate banking and/or sustainability, ideally with direct experiences in sustainable finance transactions.
- Solid knowledge in sustainable finance market development and opportunities
- Must be able to work independently, be driven, self-motivated and strong in interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player and a communicator
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057