Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Feb 2021
AVP/VP, Trade Sales - Regional Corporate Bank - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading Corporate Bank with strong presence across in the ASEAN region is on the lookout for an experienced Trade Sales professional as it continues to embark on its successful client and product strategies expansion. Reporting to Head of Transaction Banking, you will help to enhance profitability of Transaction Banking unit and develop new opportunities regionally. You will also maintain close relationship with targeted FI partners to develop deep understanding of portfolio behaviour and financing requirements. In return, you can expect total remuneration package of up to SGD 120,000 per annum.
Expires on 21 Mar 2021
- Grow Income - Grow Transaction Banking (TB) Client Revenues by deepening client wallet share through new and recurring product sales efforts. Ensure Cash and Trade mandates are implemented and expected revenues are realized.
- Win New to Bank Business - Secure Cash and Trade mandates from assigned clients and new to bank prospects.
- Develop Open Pipeline - Continuously build a comprehensive pipeline of Trade opportunities for assigned clients and new to bank prospects.
- Client Planning - Plan and execute detailed TB Client Plans for Priority Clients.
- Collaborate with peers across the TB franchise - Develop multi-country client mandates, both outbound and inbound, working in tandem with other sales managers, business partners, and stakeholders from account planning through lead qualification and sales opportunity execution.
- Identify emerging market requirements and material client opportunities and work with relevant stakeholders to determine appetite to pursue. Provide input into business requirements.
- Risk and Control - Comply consistently with Group and Business Unit risk and control standards.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Degree with 6 years of experience in Trade Finance and/ or Transaction Banking (TB) & Financial Institution (FI) sales or related middle office functions within banks.
- Familiar with regional Financial Institution's funding environment, including market rates, competitors and common structures.
- Familiar with the features of common trade finance products and possesses working knowledge of UCP600, URR725, URC522, ISP98 and URDG758.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment as well as in a team.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, energetic, result oriented and possess good business acumen.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted