Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
01 Apr 2019
Trade Finance Operations – Regional Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional corporate Banks who is further establishing their presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Trade Finance Operations professional. You will be given a great opportunity to work closely with the head of operations and will be responsible the day to day processing of trade operations transactions and document checking function. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 01 May 2019
- Review preliminarily import/export applications and relevant documents (including the credit facility approval stamp/signature sent to and imprinted by the operation services team) and file management
- Maintain and audit all financial reports and certificates as well as report to management concerning the relevant operation paperwork
- Review and process all letters of credit and guarantee transactions, including LC advising, guarantee issuance, document checking, funding requests, Global booking and SWIFT payments
- Managing the day to day processing of trade operations transactions and document checking function
- Maintain close communication with internal customers such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Credit & Compliance, Treasury, Finance, etc
- Draft SWIFT, letter of credit and handle operation matters pertaining to liaising and following up with overseas banks
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Diploma holder with at least 3-5 years of trade finance/loans operations experience in Banks
- Proficient in International Standard Banking Practice (ISBP), ICC Uniform Customs and Practice (UCP600) and URC
- Good knowledge of Trade Finance Operations products
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057