Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Nov 2020
Vice President & Head of Trade Services
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is one of the most well established Japanese platforms and a leading arranger of specialized financial products worldwide. They are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their team looking after the Japanese portfolios • Stable company environment • Strong Career development • Great regional exposure
Expires on 20 Dec 2020
- Lead and manage the trade services department to provide quality support to Trade Services and Trade Finance business in Hong Kong and Taipei Branch; ensure all transactions are processed in an accurate, timely, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Establish and implement effective transaction monitoring to ensure all transactions fully comply with internal, regulatory requirements as well as international trading rules; report suspicious hit and provide professional advice to AMLO when needed
- Formulate, review and update trade operation procedures and manuals in accordance with the latest international trading rules
- Establish and implement control and security measures to protect the Bank from operations risks and ensure all transactions are proceeded at committed level
- Partner with front office on trade related product development, provide training to internal and external customers
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree / Diploma holder with over 15 years’ relevant experience and minimum 10 years at managerial level, proven track record in leading a successful trading team
- Well versed of international trading rules and related banking practices, including UCP600, URC522, ISBP, etc.
- Good knowledge in trade transaction compliance screening against AML; anti-terrorism and other international authority sanctions
- Able to solicit required information to make sound judgment on complex trade operation matters
- Strong communication, planning and leadership skills, able to build and maintain a cohesive environment with the team
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion
15 Nov 2020
Private Banking Operations (Manager/AVP) – CBD
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established private bank with a growing presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Operation professional to join them. Reporting directly to the Deputy Head of Operations, you will be required to provide full operational support for the day to day transactions. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$72,000 per annum.
Expires on 11 Dec 2020
- Verify, monitor and authorize Transactions and ensure daily trade and price reconciliation
- Checking of risk rating exposure, quality checks, validate prices and currency rates
- Review and update SOP on a regular basis, ensure monthly and quarterly reports are submitted timely.
- Conduct monthly compliance checks and ensure important documents are properly controlled.
- Work closely with other departments on all support functions
- Other projects and ad-hoc duties when assigned
Posted ByShirlyn Toh (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: +65 8923 3740Shirlynxf.email@example.com
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in private banking/wealth management/ Investment banking.
- Strong knowledge in the Treasury and Capital markets
- Business proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin to effectively communicate with top management and North Asian clients
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirlyn Toh, Reg No: R2092526).
12 Nov 2020
Managing Director, Head of FinTech (Trade Finance) - Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionOn the back of a successful 2020, one of ASEAN leading FinTech startups is looking bring their Trade Finance business into the next level - and they are looking for a Trade Finance specialist to help expand their business. As the Business Head, you are expected to lead the Fintech business of the Group, which comprises of a Credit Fund and Supply Chain & Trade Finance Origination and Structuring. You will also act as the Product Owner of the SCF Platform, managing and structuring the financing and investment capabilities for the clients through the company's platform and product offerings. In return, you will enjoy an attractive remuneration of up to SGD 180,000.
Expires on 11 Dec 2020
- Lead the Fintech business of the Group, comprising a Credit Fund and Supply Chain & Trade Finance Origination and Structuring.
- Lead in Fundraising including growing of Credit Fund and equity fund raising
- Manage portfolio risk, returns and diversification to achieve investment targeted return
- Manage investor relations and reporting
- Set up and ensure compliance of internal governance and risk management policy as well as ensure that relevant control processes are in place
- Manage and structure financing and investment product
- Set up and manage fund allocation strategies
- Manage and execute foreign exchange hedging
- Accountable to Investment Committee in the management of the Fund
- Product owner of Supply Chain Finance Platform
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Recognized degree in Business / Economics / Finance with at least 8 years of experience in the Banking & Finance industry
- Experienced in financial modelling, credit assessment and risk management of trade finance in South East Asia.
- Keen interest in alternative investment and financing products
- A creative and open mindset to challenge the status quo in structuring alternative financing and investment product
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset
- Strong team player, enjoys challenge and thrive in a fast pace environment
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161) or click this link to apply directly: https://l.peoplesearch.jobs/GO/47FFFF1C33