Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Sep 2021
Commodities Trade Finance Operations - Regional Corporate Investment Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Corporate Investment Bank is looking to further establish their presence in Singapore is looking to for an experienced commodities trade operations officer. You will be given a great opportunity to provide full transactional and operational support for trade operations and reviewing of processes to ensure sufficient work flow. In return you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $90,000 per annum.
Expires on 08 Oct 2021
- Perform trade processing for an assigned portfolio of clients.
- Process client’s applications promptly and ensure quality delivery
- Ensure processing of client’s application as per approval instructions from Trade Management Office.
- Work closely with and take instructions from fellow colleagues (Trade Execution and L/C Documents Checker) in their handling of client’s trade activities.
- Ensure adherence to ING’s procedures, policy and guidelines, in particular to Trade Finance Services’ Product control Framework at all times.
- Propose areas of improvement in the team for the benefit of the department
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Minimum 3-6years of experience and in-depth knowledge in Structured Trade and Commodity Finance operations.
- Strong working knowledge of UCP600, ISP98, ISBP, URR725, URC522 and Incoterms.
- Good understanding of trade related compliance including price checks and vessels tracking.
- CDCS certified preferred.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
02 Jul 2021
AVP, Process Improvement Project Manager - Trade Finance / Treasury / Loan
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Wholesale Bank is currently seeking to hire a Process Improvement Project Manager to join their team in Singapore. In this role, you will support the APAC Business Control Planning Team in improving processes with the aim to eliminate manual handling, improve STP (Straight Through Process), speed and quality, scale the business, increase revenue and enhance customer experience across departments or cross EUC macro, RPA, AI, machine learning. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum and a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Expires on 20 Oct 2021
- Provide effective support and assistance to Project Manager, Department Head and management to build robust and effective tools for reduction of manual operations.
- Seek operation improvements i.e. digitalisation and paperless initiatives for cross group implementation to achieve standardisation
Posted ByPolina Malokhatko
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in corporate banking
- Experience in working in the branch/ Back Office Operation, migration Projects, as well as in offshoring of operations.
- Programming capabilities such as RPA (Robotics Process Automation), AI, cloud computing, machine learning, data analytics.
- Knowledge in banking i.e. Trade Finance, Treasury and Loan operations.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org (Polina Malokhatko, Reg No: R1988467)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.