Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Nov 2018
Process Improvement Service Excellence – Life Insurance
SingaporePermanent PositionYou are to assist Head of Service Excellence in driving and carrying out operational process review and improvement across New Business Underwriting, Claims and Customer Service Departments to improve efficiency, productivity and customer experience that aligns with corporate goals and business objectives
Expires on 23 Dec 2018
- Collaborate with HODs of Group Operations and work with their appointed subject matter experts in carrying out process improvement projects.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for process improvement through market research, data analytics, voice of customers (including distribution reps), voice of employees, etc.
- Promote Process Improvement Framework by coaching/equipping project team members with the best practice and structured approach in executing process improvement.
- Lead and manage process improvement projects by working effectively with team members to deliver the project outcomes. The role includes:
- develop a clear case for change and improvement;
- create a well thought-out project plan;
- chair and facilitate effective project discussions;
- trouble shoot and analyze root causes;
- ideate and brainstorm for ideas, prototyping and testing (where appropriate);
- assess, prioritise and recommend potential solutions taking into account resource, cost, benefit and risk;
- seek approval from Project Sponsor, MD Group Operations, Project Steering Committee or Senior Management (where applicable) and provide progress updates;
- ensure project milestones are met, effective communication and timely implementation;
- monitor and review performance after implementation vis-à-vis project objectives; etc.
- For Digital Transformation projects (led by Group Strategy & Transformation Division), represent the respective Department of Group Operations and assume the role of Business Project Manager (PM) in ensuring that the projects are conceived, managed and implemented successfully.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tertiary education and/or qualification in insurance, operation, IT, business transformation, etc.
- More than 15 years of working experience, preferably in service or insurance industry. Knowledge in insurance underwriting, claims, customer service will be an added advantage.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills with strong business acumen.
- Excellent leadership, project management, stakeholder management, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Strong team spirit and team player with good inter-personal skills.
- Achiever with drive, passion, initiative, optimism.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057