Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jul 2021
Global Consulting Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is expanding their team in Singapore. This role provides a well-rounded experience in helping to contribute to the expansion and growth of the business.
Expires on 25 Aug 2021
- Provide consulting, training and partnering on matters related to business process improvement within the organisation.
- Utilize financial measures and analysis of operational impacts to evaluate the cost and benefits of current processes and identification of potential areas for improvement.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand processes, root causes and outcomes. Create metrics and audit processes to ensure established goals are met and process improvements are sustained.
- Oversee multiple internally focused projects with varying dynamics and complexities, managing delivery within a defined scope, quality and schedule.
- Providing internal project oversight, leadership, and stakeholder and vendor relationship management.
- Drive initiatives in the team and organisationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
Posted ByMelvin Lim Jianquan (Reg No: R1984260)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 8 years relevant and professional experience in process improvement and project management.
- University degree in related discipline including, Business, Finance, Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement or recognised professional qualification such as Chartered Accountant Singapore etc.
- Formal Qualification in Project Management methodology, Process Improvement, Lean Six Sigma and Analytic Tools will be of great advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including review of financial performances and substantiating ROI
- Versatile team leader with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work across team
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Melvin Lim Jianquan, Reg No: R1984260). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
24 Jun 2021
TaiwanPermanent PositionThe client is a professional third-party logistics service provider. They aim to provide pioneering logistic service along the supply chain to meet customer's requirements.
Expires on 29 Aug 2021
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the Group
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Establish and enforce adherence to internal operational/legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- External client management: Ability to be actively involved in or lead business efforts associated with client recruiting and negotiation
- Developing high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives with the Group
- Ability and vision to lead and transfer the industry legacy with a smarter solution
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
Posted ByCeline Cheng
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Strong understanding of corporate finance (P&L perspective) and performance management principles
- Experience in developing and implementing operational strategies