Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Jan 2021
AVP Legal and Compliance - Regional Securities Firm
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional securities firm that is further establishing its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Legal and Compliance professional. You will be given a great opportunity to working closely with business unit management to provide counsel, advice and support to the business on compliance related areas. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
Expires on 18 Feb 2021
- Provide advisory services on transactional issues, for existing and new business initiatives and products
- Manage on-going regulatory matters
- Generate Compliance Rule, policies and procedures and related internal rules, or revise company existing Compliance Rule in line with Head Office policies and procedures.
- To assist Head of Legal and Compliance to adhere and be in compliance with local regulation and Group directives.
- Key focus on managing periodic KYC for existing clients
- Provide constructive advice and proposals to Business side and Management in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency of business on perspective of Compliance, and activate those practically.
- Maintain continuous and regular communication with our Head office and other group offices and make sure to maintain unified understanding and opinion for all businesses on legal and compliance perspectives.
- Support to make necessary documents of various agreements and contracts for all businesses.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Regulatory compliance experience within securities brokerage
- Around 3-5 years relevant working experience in a similar function and industry
- Familiar with Securities & Futures Act, Financial Advisers Act and MAS Notices and Guidelines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
06 Jan 2021
Associate Director/Director, Legal & Compliance
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the world’s leading airport consultant, manager and investor in the global aviation market, is seeking a Legal Director to anchor and support their growing business locally and around the world.
Operating in a large team, you will leverage on your legal knowledge and drafting and negotiation skills in order to be an effective partner to the business and obtain optimal commercial outcomes. This rewarding, high-visibility role would allow you to familiarize yourself with a variety of business lines and help drive the company’s growth in the country and region from the legal perspective.
Reporting to the Singapore Head of Legal, you will be rewarded with remuneration of up to $180,000 per annum on base and a variable bonus. You will also be based in Central Singapore.
You will be:
Expires on 05 Feb 2021
- Reviewing the legal aspects of commercial proposals for international investments and project development work in the Company.
- This includes constructing legal templates for the structuring of a project, building relationships with strategic partners and project financing, undertaking corporate secretarial work and instructing and working with external legal advisors.
- Participating in one or more project development work teams of the Company.
- Developing a capacity of marrying robust legal advice with the commercial strategies for marketing, securing and executing a project.
Posted ByGlenn Wong Sai How (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A good university degree in law, with at least 10 years’ commercial experience or practice.
- Candidates who are qualified to advise Singapore law or UK law are preferred.
- Strong track records in merger and acquisition and project finance work are pre-requisites for this role.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese, both written and spoken, is an advantage. both written and spoken, is an advantage (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates).
- Robust experience/exposure in MA deals, is confident and able to multitask (2 to 3 big projects on hand is not uncommon).
- Working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with a multitude of stakeholders are the order of the day.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg. R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057