Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 Aug 2022
SingaporePermanent PositionAn experienced Legal Counsel is needed for one of the largest privately-owned car distributorship in Singapore. You will be in charge of handling all in-house legal issues for the business, including contract drafting, dealing with compliance problems, reviewing business agreements, and providing litigation and dispute advice. You will help Singaporean enterprises, but the organization might also need some regional support.
- Offer business units and management guidance and support regarding the potential effects of pertinent laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Foresee possible obligations and hazards and offer advice on how to manage exposure.
- Create policies and procedures to guarantee that the company's entities in Singapore follow local laws, regulations, and instructions from the corporate headquarters.
- Provide staff training on policies and procedures.
- Keep an eye on and check for policies and procedure compliance.
Protection/Management of Intellectual Property/Data
- Effective management and handling of the Group's proprietary information, intellectual property, and personal data (including those of third parties)
Review, draft/negotiate contracts and agreements such as:
Expires on 30 Sep 2022
- Trade facility papers, company guarantees, personal guarantees, and bank facility documents including letters of offer
- Distributorship and dealer agreements
- Service or procurement agreements with suppliers or vendors
- Contracts with business partners, such as insurance providers, brokers, etc.
- Purchase and sale contracts
- Confidentiality contracts.
- Lease contracts
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A law-related bachelor's or master's degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience at a big, global law firm or multinational corporation It is preferable to have prior in-house legal expertise.
- Proficient research and analytical abilities.
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of corporate and business issues
- An competent team player who can collaborate at all levels and has strong interpersonal abilities.
- Capability to handle complex transactions independently and autonomously
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented
- Regional work experience is a plus
Office Location: Singapore, North
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685) or email@example.com (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No:R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057