Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Dec 2018
ASPAC IN-HOUSE LEGAL COUNSEL - BIOTECHNOLOGY
SingaporePermanent PositionLeading biotechnology company is searching for an In-House Legal Counsel to join its Regional Legal team.
The purpose of this position is to provide professional legal support for ASPAC region (ASEAN, India, Australia, etc) and undertake regional-based projects when necessary, to complete the tasks assigned by General Counsel of ASPAC and/or senior management and contribute to the ASPAC growth of the company.
As in-house Legal Counsel, you will be a valued business partner and advisor for all legal issues arising out of the Company's APAC business. This is a high-visibility role within a well-established, yet agile biotechnology company that will allow you to contribute to the set-up, growth and development of the Legal function. All in all, this is a highly fulfilling position that will allow you to develop your legal career meaningfully - in an organisation that has positively impacted people's lives for decades, and by materially shaping its corporate governance structure.
Expires on 05 Jan 2019
- Independently provide daily legal support to subsidiaries in the region, including without limitation, providing legal advice or analysis on daily operation, reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal documents, conducting legal research, assisting internal client to find a legal and practical solution, interaction with local authorities; managing legal claims and disputes;
- Evaluate legal and compliance related risks in business practices in order to determine priority areas for policies, communications and trainings; conduct training to internal clients as needed; assist General Counsel, ASPAC in designing local legal-related guidelines, SOPs and policies and proactively work with internal clients to ensure the proper implementation ;
- Assist General Counsel, ASPAC in implementing global programs in local organization; localize global templates/guidelines, conduct relevant trainings and communication to internal or external stakeholders; and
- Work closely and efficiently with other legal team members at ASPAC and Corporate levels.
Posted ByGlenn Wong Sai How (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Able to travel (around 30%)
- LLB or LLM
- >6 years' PQE acquired either in-house within a multinational company or established legal practice South East Asia Region exposure
- Sector: chemical (we are looking for traditional sectors with high regulations, not open for FMCG, experience in healthcare is a plus)
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Independent working ability, with strong code of ethics and confidence to make independent decisions
- Mandarin proficiency for documentation drafting is a plus due to large exposure to clients in China
Are you our next Legal Counsel? We want to hear from you today!
Please send in your updated CV if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest via (Glenn Wong Sai How, R1106685) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hear from you!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057