Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 May 2020
Technology Risk Management (AVP)
SingaporePermanent PositionYou will report to the Head of Technology Risk Management (TRM) and responsible to be involved from a 2nd line perspective in digital transformation projects to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations. Digital transformation is an important enabler for innovation in the insurance industry. Managing risks is important ability to leverage on technology transformation in a sustainable manner. You are responsible to provide advice and guidance on digital transformation risk assessment to achieve a balance between innovation and managing digital risks. You will also enjoy a total remuneration of up to $100,000.
Expires on 04 Jun 2020
- Participate in all digital transformation project steering committee meetings;
- Provide advice and guidance, including review of and concur on risk assessment;
- Maintain a framework to manage digital transformation risks, including maintaining a library of the relevant risks;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and best practices; and
- Any other duties which may be assigned.
Posted ByRohan David Neil Armstrong (Reg No: R1989584)
Tel: +65 email@example.com
- Bachelor in computer science or equivalent;
- At least 7 years relevant experience in the areas of digital/technology risk, IT compliance and/or IT audit in financial services industry;
- Prior experience in digital transformation projects participation within financial services industry is an advantage;
- Professional related certifications such as: CISSP, CISA etc is preferred;
- Well versed in regulations relevant for digital and technology risks; and
- Good communication, writing, coordination and interpersonal skills.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at +65 96193742(Rohan David). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.