Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 May 2020
Deputy Department Head (Assistant General Manager), Corporate Banking
Hong KongPermanent PositionA growing Corporate Bank with strong presence in China is seeking an experienced candidate to join their growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding financial institution and enjoy superb career progression.
Assist the General Manager of the department:
- Formulate and execute the business development plan of the department
- Set the marketing direction and access standards for corporate clients
- Plan and clarify responsibilities and management authority of the staff of the department
- Coordination among various departments
Expires on 12 Jun 2020
- Develop new corporate clients (including Chinese large corporates and blue-chips) to provide financing solutions, including cross border financing, bilateral loan, syndication loan and trade finance
- Oversee customer service tasks such as account opening procedures, credit investigation and credit analysis, lending and post-loan management
- Visit clients regularly to understand business needs, potential opportunities and risk information, balance between risks and returns
Posted ByDonna Hong
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.827 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, business administration and other related discipline
- More than 10 years of corporate banking working experience, proficient in corporate clients' marketing, credit and others
- Team management experience is a must
- Strong client relationship with Chinese or blue-chips corporates
- Familiar with the products and business of corporate banking, including cross-border finance, bilateral loans, syndicated loans and trade financing, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills, strong team spirit
- Familiar with office software such as MS Office
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Donna Hong:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.827 or (852) 6377-1287
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**