Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 Jun 2021
Director, Large Local Corporates / Loan Syndications | European Corporate Bank | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate Bank is currently seeking a Large Local Corporates/Loan Syndications Director to join their regional office based in Singapore. In this role, you will acquire, develop and maintain bilateral relationships towards Syndications Desks of banks and Large Local Corporates in Asia Pacific and /or other Asia investors. You will also represent then bank in the business community and building a network of contacts to continuously promote and enhance the Bank’s presence in APAC. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$180,000 per annum.
Expires on 09 Aug 2021
- Identify and establish business relationship that meet with the bank’s prevailing criteria
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling the bank’s products to clients
- Sound knowledge of structuring, pricing and execution of loan transactions including underwriting approvals, preparation of Information Memorandum and organizing roadshows for Corporates and Financial Institutions Syndicated transactions in Asia
- Independently originate and distribute syndicated transaction from start to end including client visiting, structuring, pricing, liaising with legal counsel, documentation to execution of loan transactions
- Collect and evaluate of marketing and risk-relevant customer information, preliminary assess solicited transactions and prepare loan proposals
- Obtain credit approvals in close cooperation with respective risk managers, and support Branch’s business development strategies
Posted ByNg Se Wei
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knowledge and 8 years of experience in syndications, relationship management Large Local Corporates or structured finance
- Strong network to Large Local Corporates in APAC & syndication desks of other banks
- Knowledge in Credit Evaluation/Risk Management skills and procedures would be advantegeous
- A team-player with inter-cultural competency, strong customer orientation and communication skills, excellent sales attitude, structured and self-motivated and goal oriented work attitude
- Good written and verbal English and Chinese proficiency for negotiations, knowledge of other regional languages would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office products
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.