Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Jul 2020
Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Corporate Investment Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you will be responsible for leading a team and managing own portfolio of large corporate clients, manage and achieve revenue target assigned. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum.
Expires on 30 Aug 2020
- Responsible in deal origination and execution
- Prospect new clients and market financial services products to meet client’s needs
- Facilitating credit approval by preparing and reviewing credit reports
- Performing financial feasibility and negotiate financing terms and conditions
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, credit facilities structuring, credit analysis, cashflow projections, recommendations and loan documentation
Posted ByShirlyn Toh (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: +65 6738 6228Shirlynxf.email@example.com
- A recognized university degree with minimum 8 years of experiences in Corporate Banking environment
- Team Leadership and supervisory experience
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Good product and Industry Knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirlyn Toh, Reg No: R2092526).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.