Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Apr 2019
Senior In House Paralegal – 3 Months Contract
SingaporeContract PositionOne of the largest reinsurance company is on the lookout for an In-House Paralegal/Legal Counsel. Initial point of contact for legal matters in Singapore office; responsible for assisting with drafting client contracts, contracts review and administration, company secretarial work, legal research, assisting with intellectual property filings and attending meetings/calls with clients on agreement/contract negotiation as requested by the team. Transactional, Organizational, entity management and drafting experience are key. This is the chance where you will be able to elevate your skills from a senior level position and also be remunerated monthly of up to S$ 10,000.
- Contract Administrator:
- Initial review or draft of all agreements
- Directly work with internal business clients in APAC region.
- Maintain contract database on legal documentation management system with the electronic storage of contracts, amendments, KYC and related documentation as it pertains to clients
- Maintain Corporate Filings and Minute Book:
- Draft and prepare corporate governance forms, Board and shareholder minutes, consents, materials, filings, and resolutions related to APAC affiliates for Group Legal; attend Board meetings for certain APAC affiliates; manage relationships with external Secretarial service companies in APAC
- Drafting and updating internal policies related to APAC affiliates as requested by Group General Counsel.
- Intellectual Property
- Perform legal review of all marketing materials
- Work with Head of Legal and Assistant Manager to maintain and track
- Coordinate initial filings and renewals with Head of Legal.
- Legal research
- Work related to researching laws and regulations of various countries in APAC
- Other Group Legal Projects
- Conduct other paralegal tasks including drafting related to projects requested by Head of Legal and Assistant Manager.
Expires on 02 May 2019
Posted ByWinnie Ng Yu (Reg No: R1879732)
The main requirements include:
- The successful candidate should have at least 3-10 years of experience for In-house legal counsel support experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A good background handling corporate / commercial agreements.
- Confident on drafting with minimal supervision and working closely with an external Lawyer.
If you are keen, drop me your latest CV to email@example.com or What’s app me at +6596176924. Feel free to share with your friends who are on a look out too.