Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Jul 2019
VP/SVP Treasury Sales, Money Market
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Corporate Investment Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Treasury Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Treasury, you will be responsible manage the daily cash flows and ensure currencies risk are well managed. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$130,000 per annum.
Expires on 24 Jul 2019
- Timely execution of Money Market and FX in inter-bank market
- Responsible to manage the bank’s cashflow, liquidity and interest rate risk efficiently
- Market FX & MM, OTC option and any Treasury related products to corporate clients
- Liaise with Relationship Managers to cross-sell treasury products such as interest rate instruments, FX products and structured finance products
- Advisory on market analysis and strategies on treasury related products to corporate clients
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recognized university degree with minimum 5 years of experiences in Treasury sales/Money markets/ Fixed Income products
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.