Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Jun 2021
Head of Risk | Asian Corporate/Private Bank | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA well-established Corporate/Private Bank is currently hiring a Head of Risk position to join their Risk and Control team in Singapore. In this role, you will supervise and manage the department, as well as establish, review and revise the department’s policy and procedures. You will also provide ongoing support for the work of the Branch's Management Committee, Assets and Liabilities Management Committee and Credit Risk. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$200,000 per annum and a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Expires on 27 Aug 2021
- Collaborate with other departments to draft or revise legal documents pertaining to our major activities
- Ensure that Branch and Head Office Management have proper risk oversight, resulting in a safe and sound banking environment
- Ascertain that the Branch has implemented a thorough risk assessment strategy, which includes a clear framework of limits, recommendations, and other parameters to be used in risk management
- Oversee the establishment, implementation, and ongoing operation of a robust management information system for risk monitoring and reporting, as well as the identification and proper management of credit, market, and operational risks associated with the Branch's activities
- Provide guidance to multiple business units on the suitable management of external risks concerning Branch operations, including but not limited to liquidity, interest rate, reputation risks etc.
Posted ByNg Se Wei
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 8-12 years of relevant Risk Management experience in Corporate/Private Banking
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required due to the need to interact with stakeholders in North Asia
- Excellent team player with a positive working attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and able to work well with all counterparts
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.