Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Jul 2020
VP/SVP, Credit Risk (Approver) - Boutique Corporate Bank - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA growing Corporate Bank with strong financial performance in ASEAN over the recent few years is looking for an experienced Credit Risk (Approver) professional to join their team. Reporting directly to the CEO in Singapore, you will be required to perform credit/financial analysis as well as risk assessment of new and existing lending proposals. Also, you will approve credit applications within ‘discretionary power’ assigned or recommend to next higher approving level for approval in accordance with the discretionary power architecture set out. In return, you will enjoy total remuneration of up to S$220,000 per annum.
Expires on 28 Aug 2020
- You will be expected to:
- Provide credit risk evaluation of credit applications submitted by the various business units and identify/address/mitigate all pertinent credit risk issues.
- Approve credit applications within ‘discretionary power’ assigned or recommend to next higher approving level for approval in accordance with the discretionary power architecture set out.
- Review/propose product guidelines, procedures, workflow and legal agreements Monitoring of existing transactions
- Review the ‘credit risk grade’ generated and affirm or reject/override the credit grade with justification.
- Keep abreast of industry developments, market sentiments and the general business trend and their impact on our banking business.
- Liaise with Head Office’s Credit Policy personnel with regards to any queries on credit applications /request and Singapore’s regulatory requirements.
- Conduct joint customer visits with Lending units to better understand risks pertaining to their credit applications and provide them guidance on structuring of credit facilities.
Posted ByShirlyn Toh / Adora Lee (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: (65) 6738 6228Shirlynxf.firstname.lastname@example.org
You should bring with you:
- Degree in Business, Economic or relevant discipline
- Strong financial, analytical and credit management skill
- At least 12 years credit assessment/approval experience in a financial institution
- Experience in Large Corporates
- Proficiency in Mandarin (read/speak) is an advantage as this role requires interaction with North Asian (China/HK/Taiwan) offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to Shirlynxf.email@example.com (Shirlyn Toh, Reg No: R2092526) or Adoralee@peoplesearch.jobs (Adora Lee, Reg No. R1879177).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.