Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 May 2021
Associate Director, Risk Management | Boutique Corporate/Investment Bank | Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA Boutique Corporate/Investment Bank with a strong presence in Southeast Asia is currently looking for an Associate Director to join their Risk Management team in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for the portfolio management of project finance and asset-backed finance transactions. As a senior member of the team, you will interact with senior management and influence decisions. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum
Expires on 01 Jul 2021
- Prepare portfolio and credit reviews, analyze waiver requests and provide recommendations
- Covenants monitoring and maintenance of credit files to an auditable standard
- Reporting the portfolio’s performance to relevant parties and proactive identification of adverse credit issues, adhering to the risk culture within the firm
- Risk analysis of new transaction by providing input on the sensitizing of financial projections, provide input on structure and documentation, and support on credit approval write-ups
- Guide senior individuals in the Risk Team, and support various projects of the risk team from time to time
Posted ByNg Se Wei
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in analyzing excel-based financial models
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Good working knowledge n structured loan documentation and term sheets
- Familiarity with credit risk rating methodology
- Mindset of questioning and cross-checking information, with a solutions orientation on new transactions
- Ability to form a credit view and defend that view, while being open to the views of others
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.