Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Sep 2020
Technical Lead – Health / Insurance Technology
SingaporePermanent PositionA growing MedTech / HealthTech is seeking an experience Tech lead to join the team, in order to grow and expand its business within SEA region.
Expires on 10 Oct 2020
- Responsible for leading all the aspects of the design, develop and deliver / implement data solutions to include: architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, design and development of test plans, code and module design, development and testing, data solutions debugging, design and implementation of a solution that follows efficient design techniques and development that meets and exceeds the intend of the design of the data solutions.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks / activities in coordination with a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solutions component within a larger application project.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- Support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Lead and collaborate with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
Posted ByGlenn Wong Sai How (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- At least 5 to 6 years of software development experience in preferably from the healthcare or insurance domain
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engr, Information Technology or any related courses.
- Knowledgeable in Laravel framework or other frameworks using PHP
- Knowledgeable in MYSQL Database
- Knowledgeable in version control like git
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685 / Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057