Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jun 2020
Linux Systems Engineer (1 year contract)
SingaporeContract PositionGlobal technology consulting company is currently looking for innovative and motivated talents to be part of their dynamic team in Asia Pacific.
Expires on 11 Jul 2020
- Responsible for the deployment and support of back end infrastructure.
- Maintain all stations on the line: Troubleshooting, Break/Fix, Imaging and Replacement
- Work closely with software and data engineering teams to ensure application environments and infrastructures are built and closely optimized
- Integrate security into all layers of the environment in order to protect sensitive data stored on systems at third party sites and in cloud environments.
- Ensure excellent support, stability and maximum uptime for manufacturing systems infrastructure across globally dispersed sites and cloud environments.
- Perform problem management and incident correlation on re-occurring issues; suggest and document workarounds and solutions.
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshoot, patch management and conduct root-cause analysis for any issues escalated on systems and line stations.
- Install, configure and patch new OS and upgrades for infrastructure related services.
- Must be capable of independent problem-solving and is self-motivated.
- Must be willing to travel and on call operation support is required.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years of Linux, NFS, DHCP and/or Kickstart, Netboot experience.
- In depth knowledge in troubleshooting lines stations, GDM, performance and network/wifi related issues.
- Experience in core Windows infrastructure, including Active Directory, certificate services, DNS, DHCP, and various other core network/service-oriented protocols.
- Experience in scripting with hands on setting up bind, postfix, ntp and syslog services.
- Contract position (1 Year)
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057