Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Aug 2019
Backend Developer (C#)
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of Digitalization, we are looking for experience Backend C# Developer for reputable Multi-national companies. To be part of the digital team to drive end-to-end enterprise development. You will have an exciting opportunity to collaborate across functional teams to drive innovation and delivering application in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
As a Developer you will also be accountable for development and maintenance of tools and processes.
- Participate in end-to-end development process from planning to execution
- Building high quality web apps/services by maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Work on designs/architectures focusing on scaling the applications
- Be constantly updated with up-to-date trends and technologies to anticipate upcoming development needs and requirements
- Deliver know-hows that are optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, including mobile and web.
- A self-starter who is willing to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be part of an in house development team building innovative products and scaling applications.
Are you a talented developer with a hunger for technology development and innovation?Expires on 20 Sep 2019
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 6228Jasminetay@peoplesearch.jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Fluent in Microsoft technologies including Web API, C#, .Net Core and related languages.
- Familiar with Atlassian Toolchain and REST APIs technologies
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Experience in Open Source Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Added advantage with experience in DevOps environment for CI/CD
- 3 positions available
Location : Across Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to Jasminetay@peoplesearch.jobs (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057