Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 May 2020
Operations Centre Supervisors- Shifts (6 Months Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionAs an Operations Centre Supervisor - Shifts (6 Months Contract) of the Covid-19 laboratory, you will be part of a team that supports the Nation’s efforts to conduct laboratory tests on swab samples for Covid-19. You will work in certified laboratories situated in the west and east of Singapore. You will be provided Personal Protective Equipment and training to equip you with the requisite protection and competencies to execute your duties. Your role will directly contribute towards Singapore’s fight against Covid-19.
As an Ops Centre Watch IC, your role requires you to:
Expires on 21 Jun 2020
- Collect, verify, track, monitor, prepare and report data submitted from across laboratories.
- Collect, verify, track, monitor, prepare and report operations-related data and issues.
Posted ByEdy Susanto (Reg No: R1443337)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma in IT or relevant discipline
- Prior experience in manning an operations centre with will be advantageous
- Tech savvy with experience in data collection and reporting tools such as Excel, Access, Tableau will be advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently as well as cooperate in a team
- Willing to work on 8-hour shifts (including night shift from 12 am to next day 8 am) and weekends
- Only Singaporeans.
- 6 Months Contract Position
Location : East / West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Edy Susanto, Reg No: R1443337). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057