Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Mar 2020
Data Analyst - Senior Associate
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur clients are expertise in Financial Services; Consumer Industrial Markets; Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare; Energy and Natural Resources; and Technology, Media & Telecommunications. They are looking for Data Analyst who will be involved in handling and analyzing large data sets to identify trends, cycles and anomalies, in order to generate meaningful insights and performance improvement points for clients.
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Understand clients’ systems / database platforms.
- Analyze clients’ requirements.
- Extract, manage and integrate data from multiple sources to support analytics.
- Develop and implement customized routines based on clients’ needs.
- Maintain appropriate documentation trails.
- Build insightful dashboards and presentations.
- Drive adoption of new data & analytics and visualization tools.
Posted ByLee Yoon Xing
- Degree in Business, IT, Internal Audit, Computer Science, Statistics, Database Management or related
- Prior experience / exposure to data analytics / big data work will be considered favorably.
- Experience with ETL or SQL scripting is a MUST.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools (eg. IDEA) and dashboard creation / visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- is a bonus.
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project.