Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Mar 2020
Key Account Manager (SEA)
MalaysiaPermanent Position* Established MNC, part of a Fortune 500 company * Water/ Wastewater Industry * Equipment sales - Distributor/ Channel Partners
Key Account Management
- Accountable for the overall relationship with the corporate Key Accounts in the Division –, Key Account targeting/recruitment in targeted market segment, Develop long term business plan with key account , Key Account relationship and performance management in execution of the corporate business plan
- Manages the dissemination of Key Account agreements within the key account leadership in order to achieve top down implementation
- Responsible for regular performance reviews and counter-measuring under-performance with each Key Account development of training & support materials in the matter of value selling
- Develop CP network to penetrate targeted market
- Improve CP performance and drive CP mindshare by applying review and reward mechanism
- Drive market visibility through CP Network
- Establish and execute collaborative marketing plan with CP
- Improve CP capability by providing product and sales training.
Pricing and Commercial Terms
- Create & deliver appropriate Pricing & Commercial term contracts to corporate Key Accounts and Key Cannel Partners
- Align with internal stakeholders with appropriate pricing and commercial term for use with Key Accounts and Key Cannel Partners
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors:
Expires on 14 Apr 2020
- Chart the course –Effectively copes with change and deals with ambiguity present over extended periods of time.
- Highly customer focused – Builds and sustains positive and collaborative relationships with customers (internal & external). Strong drive to discover & meet the needs of customers
- Results oriented – ability to “close” the account
- Manages by facts and leads by example
- Functions at a high level in teams – Exhibits the ability to work collaboratively with customers and fellow associates at all levels towards the achievement of mutual objectives.
- Builds team and creates followership in the development of strategies to achieve goals
- Strategic thinking and tactical implementation – taking innovative approaches to achieve corporate success.
Posted ByDanny Lu
- 5-7 years of sales experience with Key Accounts or Channel management
- Demonstrated negotiating skills at the highest level within a business organization
- Demonstrated relational and presentation skills, including ability to communicate with people of various technical backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; with the ability to relate well to all levels of the organization
- Process oriented and problem-solver
- Strong experience with Microsoft suite, particularly Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- 50% travel (global in nature)
Qualifications preferred :
- Chemical or Environmental Engineering degree or equivalence
- CRM experience (SalesForce preferred)
- Experience in building and managing complex processes in a matrix based organisation
- MBA degree
21 Jan 2020
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the Top market leader for online instrument within the water industry and they are looking for a Sales Engineer.
Expires on 05 Apr 2020
- Drive sales growth and increase market share in assigned area by growing the base of in Industrial
- Manage customer relationship from top to bottom and ensure customer satisfaction through effective product and service offerings.
- Drive value selling and value communication actions at key accounts
- Strategize and drive marketing and service offerings to key accounts
- Develops, implements and sustains comprehensive account plans to achieve annual sales numbers
- Understand customer requirement and offer correct product or technology solution
- Teamwork with supply chain and service teams to ensure fulfillment of order to customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and analyze competition activities in the sales territory
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (Reg No: R1873556)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- 3- 5 years of direct selling and business development experience in instrumentation or chemical engineering equipment sales.
- Prior experience of working with industrial accounts
- Excellent presentation skills and strong analytical skill
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jo Wong (Suan), Reg No: R1873556)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057