Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Apr 2022
Taiwan RegionPermanent PositionA leading inductor manufacturer
Expires on 30 Jun 2022
- Lead the whole logistics team to achieve the department major objectives included OTD, inventory accuracy and days on hand, logistics OPEX etc.
- Collaborate closely with global logistics, manufacturing and procurement to ensure reliable supply on demand fulfillment.
- Manage MPS and sales forecast, balance manufacturing capacity and production schedule against order filling, safety stock, inventory level and revenue target.
- Champion continuous scheduling tool and system improvement, standardization and documentation.
- Control inventory targeted level includes non-standard and slow-moving inventory.
- Manage total demands and satisfy customer order expedites.
- Ensure compliance for goods import-export in customs.
- Support global logistics and plant improvement projects, initiatives and execute corporate strategies.
Posted ByChristine Huang
Tel: +886 986 310 855ChristineST.Huang@peoplesearch.jobs
- 10+years working experiences in global logistics and supply chain management.
- At least 5+years in management position.
- Deeply grasp full supply chain Knowledges
- Good at oral and written English
- Well data analysis skills