Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Jul 2020
Shipping & Logistics Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading Japanese manufacturer is seeking for a Shipping and Logistics Manager. They are the distributor of components for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold, Electrical & Wiring Parts, Tools and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) items. Besides, they are a 1 Stop Solution provider, carrying over 7 million products and more than 2,000 brands to meet customers’ manufacturing needs. They deliver to countries including Singapore, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, as well as customers from the Middle East region.
Expires on 19 Aug 2020
- Responsible for shelving storage management, ensuring inventory accuracy through stock takes and audit, monitoring of daily warehouse activities and cycle counts
- Oversee, coordinate & plan the resources for both daily inbound and outbound warehouse operation
- Responsible for the warehouse operation to ensure efficient and timely operation of the distribution
- Responsible to maintain customer service and safety work environment
- Promote “Kaizen (Improvement)” movement in the warehouse operation as well as optimization of the daily process/workflow efficiently
- Responsible for control of costs, budget and vendors including negotiate rates
- Monitor and analyze operation KPIs and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
Posted ByAmanda Chng (Reg No: R2092798)
- Minimum a degree holder in any discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in warehouse / logistics
- At least 3 years supervisory experience
- At least 3 years of experience in roles focused on lean, Kaizen or similar continuous improvement methodologies, and has a track record of driving measurable improvements.
- Willing to do hands on tasks and has strong analytical ability and sensitive to numbers figures and time
- Strong project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how-to and know-how
- Interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power Point) for data analysis and reporting purposes
- Operation oriented personality, self-driven, highly motivated and possess initiative
Location: West Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.