Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 May 2019
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is a leading US financial institution and they are looking for a junior HR candidate to join their Hong Kong team. Incumbent would have the chance to be part of a dynamic team in here and gets to enjoy good career exposure.
Expires on 28 Jun 2019
- Assist in talent acquisition process which includes vendor management, due diligence, sourcing and screening applications
- Assist in day-to-day administration of staff movement, e.g. contract renewal, promotion, internal transfer etc.
- Handle onboarding logistics and pre-employment background check coordination
- Answer general staff enquiries
- Assist in organizing corporate trainings and company engagement events
- Support HR administration, file maintenance and HRIS
- Assist various ad-hoc projects as assigned
Posted ByJared Ng
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. email@example.com
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines is preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in HR admin in multi-national organizations
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, well-organized and with a detail-minded
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
09 Apr 2019
Lead Product Execution Business Analyst (VP/Director)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established private bank is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst in Product Execution expertized in Trading Platform systems and financial products. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $200,000 per annum.
You will be leading solution design and business analysis to build trading platform and systems, working on OTC market products extensively. As a Lead Business Analyst, you will also need to build strong relationships and partnerships with all stakeholders to deliver technology solutions.Expires on 17 Jul 2019
Posted BySherwin Yeo (WhatsApp only)
Tel: 9619 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 years or more of developmental/business analysis experience with technology preferably in financial industries
- Extensive product knowledge in FX, Structured Products, Cash Equity, Bonds and Funds
- Highly advantageous if you possess experience in Online Trading, Trust platforms knowledge
- Strong domain knowledge or experience in Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management or Buy-side financial firms
Location: Raffles Place
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com
(Sherwin Yeo, Reg No: R1980909)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057