Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jul 2019
Compliance Officer- Financial Services Industry
SingaporePermanent PositionA well-established Insurance Company is currently looking for a general compliance professional to join their team. In this role, you will be given a great opportunity to be a part of the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) compliance framework in Singapore. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$72,000 per annum.
Expires on 25 Aug 2019
- Implement Group AML/CFT Policy and Standards
- Advising relevant stakeholders on regulatory compliance guidelines pertaining to AML requirements
- Conduct risk assessment exercises required under the Group AML/CFT program (such as Enterprise-Wide Risk Assessment, Compliance Risk Self-Assessment, benchmark against regulations etc.);
- Perform compliance testing/monitoring on AML/CFT program throughout the Group entities;
- Conduct analysis of issues and findings from audit and inspections;
- Implementing routine and ad-hoc compliance monitoring
- Monitoring Control Room activities such as staff declaration of insider information, staff personal dealings and market abuse
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Finance/Commerce/Economics/Banking/Law/Engineering from a recognized university or tertiary institution;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in the area of AML/CFT, compliance, internal audit or risk management in financial services industries;
- Broad knowledge of business, products and operations of the financial services industries (either banks, insurance and capital market firms), familiar with AML/CFT regulatory requirements and international standards.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057