Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jan 2019
ALM Finance Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Global Bank with a strong presence within in the region is currently looking for an ALM Finance professional in Singapore to grow with them. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career with one of the top banks in the world. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible to support the daily operations. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$100,000 per annum.
Expires on 22 Jan 2019
- Conduct annual review of Group ALM policies and guidelines, including review on behavioural & stress assumptions.
- Prepare Group ALCO materials, other management decks for balance sheet strategies and materials to facilitate funding and product pricing engagement.
- Implement and Monitor daily/monthly liquidity, interest rate against respective risk limits/MATs, provide assistance for limit excess investigation and escalation, and ensure any limit excesses are clearly documented and escalated promptly
- On-going improvement on reporting efficiency to facilitate balance sheet management
- Perform stress testing and report outcome recommendation to the ALCO committee
- Provide in-depth analysis on liquidity related issues and ad-hoc data
- Understand the impact of various risk and regulatory constraints on the balance sheet, Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Net Stable Funding ratio (NSFR), Maximum Cumulative Outflow (MCO) and Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP).
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized university degree with minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in Treasury, ALM or balance sheet management functions in a Bank, or consultancy to banks.
- Ideally with direct experience in liquidity risk management, and/or interest rate risk in banking book
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft excel (SQL, VVA).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.